#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The time has come...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The time has come... Empty The time has come... Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:39 am

skj

skj

Well, firstly. I have no clue if this should be here but I guess it should.

Alright so, I'm stepping down from captaincy for a short period. Why you ask? fuck off no one cares about me :<
'jkjk' Well, I have exams coming up and I haven't paid much attention to it as of late so yeah I may/may not be active on the forums etc but I shall be here for match days and that.

I am appointing user 'Beninho' to be the manager/captain of Class on Grass until my return (thats if I return). So would you please confirm here Ben as I'm sure and others are sure you will succeed where others have failed.

gl&hf RFL
Skjöld. :>

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

2The time has come... Empty Re: The time has come... Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:40 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Confirm, thank you for trusting me in this position and for signing me in the first place. I'll do my best. :>

3The time has come... Empty Re: The time has come... Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:41 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

See you soon Skjoldy, make sure you get on TS in the evenings mate!

4The time has come... Empty Re: The time has come... Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:46 am

Best of luck with your exams Skjold, a nervous period in time everyone - I'm positive we'll all see brilliant exam results come the day of question. Anyhow, congratulations to Beninho on the player/manager role, a strong task in his hands in keeping Class on Grass within he European Haxball spaces - here's hoping we can all have our daily TS banter with the occasional Ball2D game.

5The time has come... Empty Re: The time has come... Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:03 am

I hope you do well on your exams sjold!

6The time has come... Empty Re: The time has come... Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 am

vry knd wrds fom samuel, i hpe he des gret on exms x bb btw u gys wnt tesco product i sell u bar of soap 30p http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=257218136 ree delivery contct by emal if intrested ty bb x

7The time has come... Empty Re: The time has come... Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 am

well yeah we not got on the best in RFL , but we are still mates at the end of the day and wish you all the best with your Results mate , im sure Ben will do good as cap at COG and hopefully you return ( Better than me , which will never happen Wink ) but yeah mate see you around<3

8The time has come... Empty Re: The time has come... Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:39 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Hope to see you soon back on here Skjold! You introduced me and welcomed me to this site. Good luck in the exams, Zlatan them! x

9The time has come... Empty Re: The time has come... Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:56 pm

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

You're still captain on galaxy right? Gl hf bro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum