#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

dis one time...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dis one time... Empty dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:59 pm

This one time teh sekrit peeple (league winners of haxleague by like 40 points compared to the runners up) beat a team 13-0 Cool we beat totalFPL 13-0 hahahahahhaha IT WAS AS IF THEY STARTED HAX YESTERDAY

2dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 pm

And we lost 2-1 to the Peacocks :'(

3dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Get Bent

Arctic wrote:This one time teh sekrit peeple (league winners of haxleague by like 40 points compared to the runners up) beat a team 13-0 Cool we beat totalFPL 13-0 hahahahahhaha IT WAS AS IF THEY STARTED HAX YESTERDAY

I'm genuinely interested here, what led you to believe that anyone gives the slightest shit?

4dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Bant wrote:
Arctic wrote:This one time teh sekrit peeple (league winners of haxleague by like 40 points compared to the runners up) beat a team 13-0 Cool we beat totalFPL 13-0 hahahahahhaha IT WAS AS IF THEY STARTED HAX YESTERDAY

I'm genuinely interested here, what led you to believe that anyone gives the slightest shit?

Calloway had the slightest of shit replying so your point is invalid

Calloway wrote:And we lost 2-1 to the Peacocks :'(

Peacocks are cheats, this one time they played an ineligible player against us and they also suk'd hc's penis so they didn't get a defloss Mad

5dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Get Bent

I know you have serious problems, so i'll try to explain this in as simple terms as possible. this. is. rfl. if. you. want. to. talk. about. your. shitty. little. other. league, fuck. off. somewhere. else. you. stupid. retarded. cunt.

6dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Bant wrote:I know you have serious problems, so i'll try to explain this in as simple terms as possible. this. is. rfl. if. you. want. to. talk. about. your. shitty. little. other. league, fuck. off. somewhere. else. you. stupid. retarded. cunt.

well that isn't my league and i barely visit the site, also where is teh freedom for free speech? why is this annoying you?

Did you see me using offensive words NO.

I believe your a child who got abused by your parents constantly throughout your whole life and your trying to attack your rage at other people through the internet because in real life your a weak fat midget jewish morman.

7dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Get Bent

Your theory does not make sense though, because I get on well with everyone on this site except you, so therefore I cannot just be trying to direct my rage at people. You, however, have no friends, so it is quite clear that you are the problem

8dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 pm

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

BIG UPS TEH SEKRIT PEOPLE

And Arctic does raise a valid point by saying that the Peacocks are CHETS. Well done kind sir.

i swr we beat some other teams like 10-0 as well, meh

9dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Bant wrote:Your theory does not make sense though, because I get on well with everyone on this site except you, so therefore I cannot just be trying to direct my rage at people. You, however, have no friends, so it is quite clear that you are the problem

Forget everything aside that happened before

I make a thread about sekrit beatin a taem 12-0

You came and said no one gives the slightest shit, I reply callo gave teh slightest shit to reply, you tell fuck off calling me a retarded cunt, I reply with your a abused child who is directing his anger at me. Also I get along just fine in Galaxy/Haxleague and FM which FM and Galaxy are a larger laegue than this and even haxleague possibly so your point i got no friends are invalid.

Basically pretty much everything you said i manage to prove is invalid with hardcore facts snm u faggot

10dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Get Bent

look, either you genuinely want to discuss your shitty little leagues, or you're just looking for attention cos you have no friends. if you honestly wanted to discuss them, you would do so elsewhere, so you're obviously just trying to get attention by being a twat. in my whole time on here i've seen one person have a friendly conversation with you. ONE. no one here likes you except maybe som, so if you really are so popular on haxleague or fm or whatever then fuck off back to there where people might actually want to read your pathetic little messages.

11dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 pm

Bant wrote:look, either you genuinely want to discuss your shitty little leagues, or you're just looking for attention cos you have no friends. if you honestly wanted to discuss them, you would do so elsewhere, so you're obviously just trying to get attention by being a twat. in my whole time on here i've seen one person have a friendly conversation with you. ONE. no one here likes you except maybe som, so if you really are so popular on haxleague or fm or whatever then fuck off back to there where people might actually want to read your pathetic little messages.

Famalam your just jelous you suk at hax cuuz ur never get in a team in any of them leegs. Also all of total hax likes meh, Le Ricemans likes meh, iks finks I am cute somehow, I fink some of ACT likes me, arguably some of the bear assocatian likes. So yet again your point is invalid again you wierd deranged child

12dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Get Bent

I'm not going to sit here and argue about who's better at haxball, I have a life. No doubt you'll reply to this thinking you're some kind of hard nut by saying 'yeah init fam i'm btr dan u blad i'll fite you im so cool argue back pussy,' but i've decided you aren't worth the seconds of my life it takes to reply, so you'll have to find someone else to give you the attention you crave, cya

13dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:37 pm

emile fai

Arctic wrote:

Famalam your just jelous you suk at hax cuuz ur never get in a team in any of them leegs. Also all of total hax likes meh, Le Ricemans likes meh, iks finks I am cute somehow, I fink some of ACT likes me, arguably some of the bear assocatian likes. So yet again your point is invalid again you wierd deranged child

We actually hate you secretly.

Also don't condescend other leagues @ bant, all the ones (apart from HaxLeague, lol HaxLeague) are bigger and more established than this one - we don't backchat about your (our?) league so don't do the same about ours.

14dis one time... Empty Re: dis one time... Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Bant wrote:I'm not going to sit here and argue about who's better at haxball, I have a life. No doubt you'll reply to this thinking you're some kind of hard nut by saying 'yeah init fam i'm btr dan u blad i'll fite you im so cool argue back pussy,' but i've decided you aren't worth the seconds of my life it takes to reply, so you'll have to find someone else to give you the attention you crave, cya

lol fam, you don't hav a life or else you won;t be makin abusive comments on dis thread, also why ain't you responded to all the comments you made that I made invalid, dats wat i fort you can't cuz ur a retard. Ain;t you the one who first said on this thread go fuk off from rfl? so yet again the point you just made again is invalid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum