#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOW is not the time to give up.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOW is not the time to give up. Empty NOW is not the time to give up. Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:54 am

You guys may be demotivated from our last game against DC. It is now more than likely that there actually was an impersonator. Regardless of this, DC played very well and we may of struggled, even with our proper team.

I'm sorry for my poor organization skills, maybe I rushed it too much. But the league is not over.

We are only 1 point behind TH, and we can't let that get bigger. We will come back from this loss, better and stronger. We will set our minds at ease and win the games ahead, cup or league..

Tonight, we have a rematch with Class on Grass in a cup match. Lets knock them out. And tomorrow, we have TBA to face in the league. Lets forget about the past, and look to the future. Our future.

(I know, a bit too emotional. Whatever)

2NOW is not the time to give up. Empty Re: NOW is not the time to give up. Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:31 am

feelz are bein tingled Sad

3NOW is not the time to give up. Empty Re: NOW is not the time to give up. Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:36 am

KaLaJaN

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

GOGOGOGO Arsenal Smile

4NOW is not the time to give up. Empty Re: NOW is not the time to give up. Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:23 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

Tottaly agree dev

5NOW is not the time to give up. Empty Re: NOW is not the time to give up. Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:53 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

Just don't do that again, okay Dev?

6NOW is not the time to give up. Empty Re: NOW is not the time to give up. Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:34 am

<º)))<

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

Tbh, some deccissions should be discussed between the whole team.

But nw. Carry on and let's try to get to the top again. Playing like tonight, we can. Very Happy

7NOW is not the time to give up. Empty Re: NOW is not the time to give up. Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

we got this lads, keep it up

ACT4LIFE

8NOW is not the time to give up. Empty Re: NOW is not the time to give up. Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 am

not sure if you mean to post it in private forum but eitherway that was beautiful Sad I even rep'd you for that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum