#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice For Total Hax.

+10
<º)))<
opc
PTJohe
cuc oein
Nadim Rahman
kisses /sp/ arse
and I'm a man
somalian 2
KOSOVO IS SERBIA
emile fai
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Justice For Total Hax. Empty Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From 26:20 is when the incident started, they called for a sub, which none of my team saw, we went on to score (after they were actively defending) and then they called for fp. After watching the replay there was no need for them to have a sub, nobody on their team had high ping it seems and it was their host so they can't really be complaining. It was also midway through play so by following the rules they should not have even been asking for a sub, as well as this we were actively attacking when they called for a sub - which does not make any sense.

After this, all shit happens. They abuse the ref (they had been doing this in other times in the game) and then ask me for 'fp' whatever they wanted. I declined and the ref told them to play on. Let's remember that this ref passed the test so he is perfectly qualified to ref, he ref the rest of the game well. So what did they do? Took my admin and the ref's admin and then they scored a goal. This is just stupid and if they get away with this I'm just going to leave right here and now, my admin as well. The rest of my team will follow.

Remember that despite this trolling, my team did not react barely, we should get extra credit for that.

People ask my why I'm disbanding Total Hax, this is a great example of why.

2Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:05 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Please, I said sub 3 times and you saw the chat and you continued play. How is that fp is beyond me.

If TH get this win, Ricemen are disbanding as a team and not competing under this league again.

Rafael a good referee? He was having 500 ping all game long, and we had to even give our throws to you to make up for his shit calls. He has no idea what refereeing should be and is a disgrace of a referee.

If TH want to repeat the last minutes and continue in ET, that will be fine with Ricemen. Until then we will actively pursue FP as we requested a sub 3 times only to be rushed by you. We do not need your consent on why we should sub, we need you to stop taking the GK so we can sub.

As mentioned above, we are more than happy to continue the play. Everyone's defence against Ricemen is "trolling", it seems like a given every time something is disputed. The fact that you (nor the Referee) stopped the game upon our request and continued playing when my players were expecting a sub is ridiculous and hopefully the admins will set this straight and let us play to prove the winner.

You can bring all your shenanigans about you leaving your admin to impact the decision, but hopefully the administrators of this forum and this community know what's right and wrong and they can make a real decision on what the occurrences really were and what they should have been.

3Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:07 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

rice men do not deserve their goal after the actions. simplez

plus they scored after like 20 secs, none of your players were afk etc.

total hax to the finals!

4Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:08 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

somalian 2 wrote:rice men do not deserve their goal after the actions. simplez

total hax to the finals!

You can say whatever about our actions, they wouldn't have happened if the referee stopped the game for our substitution as stated in the rules made by the very admin who is complaining here.

5Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:09 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

lol mlf, from that thread you seem to be a hypocrite...

remember this post? Razz

mlfaijati wrote:The simple fact is that we aren't going to be blackmailed like this, if you honestly think we will ban somebody because people say they will disband their respective teams then you must not be very intelligent.

Remember, that if you do actually carry this out, then who wins? Your teams? No. The League? No. Giroud? Yes.

/logic

If you really don't like someone, just block them or whatever on teamspeak, if someone was annoying you in real life what would you do? You would ignore them, wouldn't you? Use the same logic here.

Think about what you are doing before you do it, putting yourselves down for something like this just makes us think less of you and makes us less likely to be in your favour any time soon in terms of decisions made in the league. You just look stupid.

6Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:12 am

kisses /sp/ arse

kisses /sp/ arse

loooooool love how this is Joehan's first game in this league and he's speaking for his team and causing trouble cheers

OT: Just play ET.

7Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:15 am

emile fai

lr16 wrote:Please, I said sub 3 times and you saw the chat and you continued play. How is that fp is beyond me.

You asked for a sub just before I was going to take my goal kick, there was no way I could react in time. The ref obviously did not think that you can sub and you should stop crying about that. In the rules you aren't allowed to sub when the ball is in play, only at GK's and CK's. You also have no idea if you saw the chat, you played on so I didn't think to be looking at the chat instead of the game screen.

If TH get this win, Ricemen are disbanding as a team and not competing under this league again.

In hindsight I probably should not have made a threat in my OP. No comment.

Rafael a good referee? He was having 500 ping all game long, and we had to even give our throws to you to make up for his shit calls. He has no idea what refereeing should be and is a disgrace of a referee.

I did not see any point where he had 500 ping, the highest I saw him on was 200 and I'm sure it went down from there, he did not complain about the ping once so I am sure he was able to ref. Once again, he passed the test so as far as we can fathom he is a qualified referee and you should not dispute this.

If TH want to repeat the last minutes and continue in ET, that will be fine with Ricemen. Until then we will actively pursue FP as we requested a sub 3 times only to be rushed by you. We do not need your consent on why we should sub, we need you to stop taking the GK so we can sub.

Same points from before, we played the regulation 10 minutes, even though you kicked the ref before time had been called.

As mentioned above, we are more than happy to continue the play. Everyone's defence against Ricemen is "trolling", it seems like a given every time something is disputed. The fact that you (nor the Referee) stopped the game upon our request and continued playing when my players were expecting a sub is ridiculous and hopefully the admins will set this straight and let us play to prove the winner.

So everyone but you is wrong? You have been insulting people in the chat in many other games this season, I indeed had defended you but I will not be doing so anymore.

You can bring all your shenanigans about you leaving your admin to impact the decision, but hopefully the administrators of this forum and this community know what's right and wrong and they can make a real decision on what the occurrences really were and what they should have been.

Once again in hindsight I should not have said that, sorry.

8Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:16 am

Nadim Rahman

lr16 wrote:He was having 500 ping all game long, and we had to even give our throws to you to make up for his shit calls. He has no idea what refereeing should be and is a disgrace of a referee.

bs , check the replay, he had 500 ping for a few seconds in the game the it would go back to normal and most of the time when he was lagging, the ball was out of play. Most of the calls were correct and alot of them were for riceman.

You carried on playing in defence when we were attacking after the goal kick. Why would we look @chat when were attacking.

9Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Attacking??? It was a GOAL KICK. Rules state that goal kicks should be stopped for subs, and I requested a goal kick 3 times, Karl was expecting one, AM was expecting one and we didn't get one.

This is a great example of fair play by TH, well done.

It's quite obvious what the situation here, you took a goal which shouldn't and wouldn't have been scored if we had our sub given to us as stated in the rules. The best outcome for this situation would be proving the actual winner and continuing the play from the moment of the substitution that I am rightly supposed to have.

10Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:24 am

emile fai

lr16 wrote:Attacking??? It was a GOAL KICK. Rules state that goal kicks should be stopped for subs, and I requested a goal kick 3 times, Karl was expecting one, AM was expecting one and we didn't get one.

This is a great example of fair play by TH, well done.

It's quite obvious what the situation here, you took a goal which shouldn't and wouldn't have been scored if we had our sub given to us as stated in the rules. The best outcome for this situation would be proving the actual winner and continuing the play from the moment of the substitution that I am rightly supposed to have.

I am not a wizard, you said sub when I was right in the process of taking the goal kick and I cannot stop myself from taking it, I'm not looking at the chat all of the time am I.

After we score the goal, you say 'FFS BERT', which to me shows that you were playing the game properly and if you really believed about this subbing thing then you would have said it straight away, not as a get out of jail card after you conceded.

You lost, accept it. Why ask for a replay when it is clearly you who benefits from it?

11Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:25 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

if we stopped and didn't defend and stood still and you guys went on to score, this situation would of just happened again, so it made no difference if we defended because obviously we wanted you not to score, we wanted karl on the pitch because in our eyes am99 is shit karl is a better player than him, maybe it would not have made a difference if he was on the pitch but we asked for it and the ref quite blatantly didnt want to hear it

i aint fussed eitherway, gave up a long time ago on this league where everything we do is 'trolling' and not trying to get a fair hearing on a decision that we feel has gone our way

do what you want admins, just look at my signature and ask yourself why i was banned for saying bant is immature and he got nothing

#Ricemen

12Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:31 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

You lost, accept it. Why ask for a replay when it is clearly you who benefits from it?

It is not only us who benefits from this. It is your reputation as a fair team, it is the reputation of this league as a fair and unbiased league and the benefit of correction.

If the admins decide that the referees should indeed turn back on decisions which affected our whole game, that is a beneficial factor on the fairness of this league.

Jai summarised the points at the beginning of his post as well.

13Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:36 am

emile fai

So we scored when you didn't want us to and you say it is unfair.

k.

14Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 am

kisses /sp/ arse

kisses /sp/ arse

mlf I have a question. How are you admin on every single league? loooool

15Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 am

Nadim Rahman

Jai wrote:if we stopped and didn't defend and stood still and you guys went on to score,

no we wouldn't... it would have been obvious that you wanted a sub then.

And you could have just played till ft then ask an admin to review it. But no, you abused the ref, took his admin out, moved th to specs and scored, kicked the ref and banned all the th players even when the game didn't even finish yet.

16Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:49 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

dooms i'm not responsible for what bert/lr did as they were the only ones who had admins

and i didnt know that you would stop because other teams have done this to us aswell from a corner

i have no problem with any of you

just leave it to the admins, its a flash game, we're just arguing our case like you are right now

gg

17Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:51 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

bert did the kicking part, it was obvious aggravation from him.

We are accepting punishing him as an individual, but not us as a team for what SHOULD'VE been a time for substitutions.

18Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:00 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

You guys seem to forget that it's the ref that allows a sub, you still need to wait for him to allow before you sub someone after the ball is out for a GK or CK. If the GK was taken too fast for a sub, then the ref could 1) retake the GK and do the sub or 2) carry on playing and do the sub the next time the ball is out for a GK or CK.

Your sub wasn't due to a player dc'ing or lagging badly, so you should have kept playing normally and do the sub next time. This seems to be what you have done, but then you concede and suddendly you start claiming FP. Ref has the final word, and if he says no, then there is nothing you can do but keep playing (apart from blatant impartialities, which was not the case).

What you did after that is immature and you deserve no replay after that. Even thought bert was the one kicking, taking the admin from the ref and spec'ing the other team in order to score deserves to be punished.

19Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:02 am

opc

To be honest, after scoring a goal I would've probably been inclined to let you have a goal back, but what you then did completely negates any wrongdoing by TH. Giving you a replay now would be condoning your frankly disgraceful actions and would set a precedent that if you act like spoilt little pricks you'll get what you want.

20Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 am

tbh refs fault , in my opinion goal should stand but i do get where shicemen are coming from , really hard..

21Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:05 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

26:38

lr16 says sub 3 times and mlf continues play. Referee doesn't stop it.

If this is not biased and incompetent refereeing what is.

opc - I personally asked mlf and his team members if they were going to give us fp about it, and all of them replied either saying no, or lolno.

I do not think we are spoilt little pricks, I think it is your team who can not accept the fact that fairplay should've been given to us.

Aggravation by bert? What about Breezy vs DC? He continued kicking the ball and got a red card? Did they call you spoiled little pricks then?

Wasn't Breezy sent off vs. DC anyways?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (24:00)

22Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 am

emile fai

lr16 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

26:38

lr16 says sub 3 times and mlf continues play. Referee doesn't stop it.

Making your point again doesn't make it any better.

If this is not biased and incompetent refereeing what is.

Biased? This game doesn't even effect his team? I don't even think I've exchanged a coversation with him.

opc - I personally asked mlf and his team members if they were going to give us fp about it, and all of them replied either saying no, or lolno.

Fairplay for what though, we did not break any rules and the goal scored was fair.

I do not think we are spoilt little pricks, I think it is your team who can not accept the fact that fairplay should've been given to us.

Point above about fp.

Aggravation by bert? What about Breezy vs DC? He continued kicking the ball and got a red card? Did they call you spoiled little pricks then?

Breeezy got punished for his actions, and so will you.

23Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 am

kisses /sp/ arse

kisses /sp/ arse

Guys, haxball is srs business.

TH don't even care god. They just want to have fun. looooool

24Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 am

opc

You're acting like spoilt little pricks now, as you did when the kicking and shit took place. Calling the referee a retard isn't the way to get what you want, and forcing a team into fair play is just... well, genuinely retarded.

At the end of the day, it's down to the mlf to decide if he's going to give fair play or not. He decided not to, so deal with it.

It's debatable whether it was even a case of fair play as the sub that wasn't didn't really have any effect on the goal.

25Justice For Total Hax. Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:18 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Oh no don't you worry mlfaijati about my point being better if repeated. I just provided the evidence so everyone can see the fact that you deliberately avoided giving us a substitution, because you knew that our player would ome from the GK line and thus be able to defend better than AM who was far gone.

opc, thanks for calling us spoiled little pricks first of all.

Secondly, it's not down to mlfaijati to decide whether we should get a substitution or not, that is ridiculous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum