#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice For Total Hax.

+10
<º)))<
opc
PTJohe
cuc oein
Nadim Rahman
kisses /sp/ arse
and I'm a man
somalian 2
KOSOVO IS SERBIA
emile fai
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

lr16 wrote:Oh no don't you worry mlfaijati about my point being better if repeated. I just provided the evidence so everyone can see the fact that you deliberately avoided giving us a substitution, because you knew that our player would ome from the GK line and thus be able to defend better than AM who was far gone.

opc, thanks for calling us spoiled little pricks first of all.

Secondly, it's not down to mlfaijati to decide whether we should get a substitution or not, that is ridiculous.

The point you made was totally out of context though...

27Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:36 am

<º)))<

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

Whatever is the deccission taken by admins, both teams should accept it with maturity

28Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:42 am

Alright let me get my opinion in this.

lr16 did say sub however it was really late and as mlf said he cannot control his actions. lr16 and bert both had admin so both could of paused the game. Then Ricemen continued to play on then when TH scored they were immediately wanting fairplay. I will be fair to Ricemen and AM is like minus a player anyway so it was basically 4v3 and to be honest if I was on the pitch playing for TH I would encourage mlf into giving fairplay and in my opinion he said no and arguably if I was in Ricemen and someone did that to me I be pretty piss and Total hax did act like cunts though. Ricemen should of told an admin like DEVINURDOG and Skjold and ask for a replay. Also if you waited for the game to finish and have a adult chat with mlf on teamspeak he probably would maybe agree for a fairplay because on ts mlf was unsure if you said sub and was why he did not fairplay.

However what followed after is incredibly childish and stupid that despite it being berts actions bert should be punished or banned for a game or possibly more. However despite bert was the one who banned all the TH members, moved the TH players and took away mlf's and the ref's admin Ricemen scored a very immature goal and has resulted in them having a bad image. If you actually just waited for the match for finished and had the decency to talk to mlf about a replay because of that goal then mlf will probably review and give his most fairest opinion or you could of chat to Dev or Skjold which you chose to do not and put the situation in your hand.

In Conclusion Ricemen don't deserve a replay for what they did and the result should stand as punishment for them abusing and swearing at the ref. bert should be at least given a warning or at most a 1 match ban because normally in terms of behavior bert is incredibly nice and wasn't probably having a great day today. However Total Hax should of shown some fairplay etc or if mlf did not see the sub then Ricemen arguably should of let mlf/admins review the goal which they chose not to.

If there are grammer mistakes that's because I wrote an essay and I cba re-reading it.

29Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:44 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Thanks for your input arctic, but our calls for fairplay were responded by : no, n, lolno

Just a quick question though, wasn't Breezy sent off last game and why was he playing today?

30Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 am

emile fai

lr16 wrote:Thanks for your input arctic, but our calls for fairplay were responded by : no, n, lolno

Just a quick question though, wasn't Breezy sent off last game and why was he playing today?

Breeezy was sent off in the game on the 9th, he served his ban on the 10th. Also that was league and this is cup so it would not interfere.

31Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:56 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

#RICEMEN #SHAGGERS

32Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Sometimes I am lost for words.

---

Well, not quite this time.

To his credit lr16 DOES say sub a good two seconds before the GK is taken, I suppose we should just let this be a reminder of the referees to be vigilant and actually pause the game.

33Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

Rafael Da Silva

lr16, me a disgrace of a referee? Isn't it funny how most people say I'm a good referee. You're just bitter because you lost, can't take the fact that another team is better than you. Get a grip.

34Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

And the bias comes to light again. Smile I know what hte decision is going to be anyways, the admins are too scared of acting against mlfaijati and will award this to TH.

Not really a surprise, but that's what happens when admin intimidation and reputation get over the real facts.

35Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:36 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

rafael you called me a faggot after the game, say it to my face

36Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:43 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I rest my case.

37Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:57 am

Rafael Da Silva

Jai wrote:rafael you called me a faggot after the game, say it to my face

Laughing Keyboard warrior

38Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:03 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Rafael Da Silva wrote:

read what you just said, and then read what i said, then think

39Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 am

Rafael Da Silva

Jai wrote:
Rafael Da Silva wrote:

read what you just said, and then read what i said, then think

Mate, you said "say it to my face" that's just... Laughing

40Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:12 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

its a joke man, you were the one calling me a faggot behind a computer screen, think about what you're saying

41Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:35 am

DraTo

DraTo

Wow... this discussion drifted way off topic

You ALL should calm down, breathe and think about your reasons to let a game piss u off that hard!

Of course it is an unlucky situation for ricemen, as they called for sub but referee did not see it.
But that`s humanly, as he cant read everything e.g. your Sub-Calls. But thats no reason to blame him so harsh.

Additionally, after GKs, Karl said "never mind" and u defended actively, so you were ready to wait for next GK/CK.

Very unlucky u conceded goal after that - but at least u could make ur sub Very Happy

Dont take it too serious pls, if you are angy do real sports!

42Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:45 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

We're not angry Drato, we're disappointed that the hatred of one team should affect decisions of referees and admins.

43Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:49 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Personally, I am certain the same decision would of been made regardless of who the 2 teams were in this situation, it's just very unfortunate that it was the Ricemen who have had a very unlucky event happen to them. In another occasion the game would of been paused by the ref and that would of been that but it didn't. This isn't the first time that a ref has missed a sub call in a match this season, and that's unlucky, and it's even more unlucky that a goal has come from that move but that's the point, there's no foulplay here, its just really bad luck for the Ricemen. And I'm afraid its very difficult to overturn a decision for that reason.

44Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:00 am

Rafael Da Silva

Justice was done in the end, well done TH and well done to the admins.

45Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:02 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Kačaniklić wrote:Personally, I am certain the same decision would of been made regardless of who the 2 teams were in this situation, it's just very unfortunate that it was the Ricemen who have had a very unlucky event happen to them. In another occasion the game would of been paused by the ref and that would of been that but it didn't. This isn't the first time that a ref has missed a sub call in a match this season, and that's unlucky, and it's even more unlucky that a goal has come from that move but that's the point, there's no foulplay here, its just really bad luck for the Ricemen. And I'm afraid its very difficult to overturn a decision for that reason.

The only constructive post, cheers.

and rafael we all know that you're biased towards TH, so just save it.

46Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 am

Rafael Da Silva

I'm sorry lr16, this is just too funny so it's hard to keep it in.

47Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:12 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Reputable referee right there!

48Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 am

Rafael Da Silva

lr16 wrote:Reputable referee right there!

Thanks mate, finally you agree.

49Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:15 am

lr16 wrote:

If TH get this win, Ricemen are disbanding as a team and not competing under this league again.

waiting

50Justice For Total Hax. - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice For Total Hax. Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:16 am

#JUSTICE4TH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum