#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Against Lion Hearts

+6
м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™
HDF3™
Dembele
Emo Twat
and I'm a man
Forever 9 Years Old
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Game Against Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:06 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

I know its at 9 which im really ANGRY at And i think its stupid how late it is , and LH wanna be like there taking it at 9 , cuz they think we wont be on , tbh i need u guys on atleast 4 of u , we can easily smash LH because we are a great team , if u can make it , pls reply

2Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty The match Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

ive managed to get it to 8.15

3Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:31 pm

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

KEVIN-NOLAN! wrote:ive managed to get it to 8.15

no you have not.

lol tbh im not doing this to get a default win cause we have a stronger side, and are more prepared, the reason i want the game to be at 9:15 im going to be in another game, i need that hour between 8pm and 9pm to warm up my team. Smile

it's not my fault or my team's fault that you have early bed times. Razz

4Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

If i would be sig i would just let the game start at about 8:30 ... Sig can always tell them to warmup themselves and then go to the match , they dont need a supervisor and tell them the tactics and all the positions on private forum , this should be the end of it because i'm sick of watching you two arguing..
-Apple.

5Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Dembele

Dembele

i'll be there

6Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 am

HDF3™

HDF3™

i comfirm
and i will be there

7Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:22 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

if you need a goalkeeper, you could always loan me, and i can play in goal for you. Razz Twisted Evil

8Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 am

м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™

s.signorelli wrote:we have a stronger side
Mmmm right Rolling Eyes

9Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:55 am

vaqq

Tom. wrote:
Mmmm right Rolling Eyes

The man speaks nothing but the truth.

10Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Tom. wrote:
Mmmm right Rolling Eyes

yes it is true tom, we dominated TMS on shit ping and with me at DM. Razz

11Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:54 am

м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™

1. We also had very bad pings
2. It was an even game, 0-0 draw
3. Since you brought the game up, your team were a bunch of lying hypocrites and you did nothing during the game but try and make the referee pause randomly during the game to give you a chance to have a chat with your teammates.
4. wtf is with all this Razz passive-aggressive BS?

12Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:54 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

well you where the first to start slating my team, so im defending my team tom. also why are you even in on this thread, i dont see any TMS anywhere? Smile

13Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

sig , you are always looking to make some new arguements so you can show other teams to ''be'' afraid of your team , put it like that : We dont see you as strong team , but as i said You have a potential. I didnt say you are loosers or you have bad players like you did but i when i look into threads you are everywhere causing another and another arguement.

14Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

is there a reason why you guys just randomly picked this thread to start an argument of the match you played...

15Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:15 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

gg, but i think the team who won it deserved it more. Smile

16Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:33 am

sig who beat ur team? 2-0 Very Happy

17Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:07 am

Treninho

Treninho

D wrote:sig who beat ur team? 2-0 Very Happy
\

SF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18Game Against Lion Hearts  Empty Re: Game Against Lion Hearts Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 am

Tomis

Tomis

s.signorelli wrote:gg, but i think the team who won it deserved it more. Smile
suck dick tottenham lel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum