#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Empty Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 am

With the season underway both teams were looking for the first 3 points to take them to the top, and it looked like CoG were the ones to win them with almost all of the possession in the first 2 minutes being in the Lion Hearts half, but on the 3rd minute, Skjold put a peach of a pass (deflected though) into Juan who took a first time shot bouncing off Somalian to go in and put Class on Grass, 1-0 up. After the goal, Lion Hearts took shape and started having their fair share of the possession, their passing almost found chinks in the CoG defense but great work from Iks and Arctic meant the score stayed at 1-0 at half time.

Calloway came on for Skjold at half time, and took his place as an Attacking Midfielder. LH went all out attack in the second half trying to get the equalising goal, but Arctic and Iks, carrying on their brilliant first half performance were unstoppable. Calloway, not having a great game looked through after 12 minutes, a deflected pass from Juan, but shot straight at the goalkeeper after getting his angles wrong. The game stayed at an even tempo until around the 16th minute, when Iks laid it across to Calloway, who once again got his angles wrong and played a suicide ball, but well recovered by Iks, CoG cleared well. Lion Hearts produced ONE last threat, forcing the opposition to drop their Striker to Attacking Midfield and Calloway was forced to drop to Centre Back but it worked, and Class on Grass saw out the last few minutes and produced the all important win to go top ahead of the TMS vs TH game.

FINAL SCORE: 1 - 0
COG SCORERS: Juan
LH SCORERS: --

WARNINGS: --
YELLOWS: --
REDS: --

ATTENDANCE: 3

MOTM: Juan.
OTW: Arctic.

2Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Empty Re: Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

biased soma 2 for OTW or MOFTM smh Mad

3Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Empty Re: Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 am

Wink Tbh, if I was neutral i'd put Arc at OTW, put Juan as MOTM for scoring.

4Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Empty Re: Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:37 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

i made very good saves, and my name is only on it once where u lot scored. smh this bias report

5Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Empty Re: Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:42 am

SRCFC

Thank you for selecting me as the man of the match, Calloway, I hope there wasn't any bias reflecting on that. More importantly, credit has to go to both sides for their impressive noticeable displays in the both the offensive and defensive aspects of the game; here's to a fair and uncontroversial game of Haxball.

6Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Empty Re: Class on Grass vs Lion Hearts Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:45 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Calloway wrote:Wink Tbh, if I was neutral i'd put Arc at OTW, put Juan as MOTM for scoring.

just cause he scored doesn't mean he was the best player on the pitch, for me the best player on the pitch was arctic for cog and soma 2 for LH. Smile

wheres the part where i brought on pap, and it changed the game?

smh Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum