#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ricemen say goodbye

+9
Mr Shithead
<º)))<
opc
somalian 2
bert-
cuc oein
Kačaniklić
and I'm a man
KOSOVO IS SERBIA
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ricemen say goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricemen say goodbye Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:14 am

Rafael Da Silva

Bye ricemen, love you ::>:

27Ricemen say goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricemen say goodbye Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:55 am

Last thing I'll say on this thread, why do you guys play so seriously? This league is meant to be fun, it's not like you'd win a cash sum for being top.

28Ricemen say goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricemen say goodbye Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:03 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

DEVINURDOG wrote:Last thing I'll say on this thread, why do you guys play so seriously? This league is meant to be fun, it's not like you'd win a cash sum for being top.

Said by the guy who takes defwins to get on top of the league.

contradiction errywhere

29Ricemen say goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricemen say goodbye Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:12 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

DEVINURDOG wrote:Last thing I'll say on this thread, why do you guys play so seriously? This league is meant to be fun, it's not like you'd win a cash sum for being top.

30Ricemen say goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricemen say goodbye Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 am

HALLE FUCKING LUJAH!!

31Ricemen say goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricemen say goodbye Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 am

#JUSTICE4RICEMANZ

32Ricemen say goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricemen say goodbye Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:45 am

<º)))<

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

lr16 wrote:Yeah Amunike, how can we face the consequences of a referee decision?

The referee gets banned for 4 games for his shit decision, the goal doesn't get overturned because you know why? Fuck the Ricemen thats why.

Got banned for his shit decisions because he should be even harder after u subbed the opposite team and kicked him.

Allways the victims.

Grow up, ffs.

Read my signature again before deciding to comment here and claim that we can't cope with the referees decisions and that it's fair.

U perfectly know why he said that.

lr16 wrote:

Said by the guy who takes defwins to get on top of the league.

contradiction errywhere

I have serious doubts about u knowing how to read.

33Ricemen say goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricemen say goodbye Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:53 am

Get Bent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

34Ricemen say goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricemen say goodbye Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:44 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Nice picture of yourself there Bant.

Amunike,

Got banned for his shit decisions because he should be even harder after u subbed the opposite team and kicked him.

Allways the victims.

Grow up, ffs

Got banned for his shit decisions hecause he should be even harder?

after u subbed the opposite team and kicked him.

"Allways" sure...

Go ahead and take some more defwins maybe you'll finally get the so-desired title :')

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum