#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ricemen will not stand for this

+2
somalian 2
cuc oein
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ricemen will not stand for this Empty ricemen will not stand for this Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:54 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

posting this as stand in captain for lr16

ricemen informed people that they could not make friday matches, i.e cup matches, teams in our group took def wins against us leaving us with a mammoth task of a 6-0 win i think to qualify from our group, we turned up with me bert, karl and greddy, skjold had tsar, beninho, shoppi and himself, 3 had lag problems so we said to get a loan, he refused and said we should reschedule, or we could take a def win, not enough for us to go through, so they refused to play, he then said it doesn't take much hassle to reschedule a match does it, so i thought all our matches that the other captains have to so kindly taken def wins in should be replayed, as we are now here to take this league seriously

not sure if this makes sense, but we feel we've been hard done by

2ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:02 am

I agree completely. Imagine if this was your team, you would feel the exact same way apart from TH because we duppy all the teams 10-0 anyway with our best team, Me, Dooms, Gazza and mlf (ren on bench ofc). I believe since CoG were allowed to postpone so easily and Ricemen said in advance they can't make the games all their games should be replayed in the cup

3ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Agreed tbh, don't mind playing rice men in the cup again. would be fun away Smile

4ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:03 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

thanks kieran Very Happy

5ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 am

skj

skj

I allowed them to make this post ;p So therefore All ricemen cup games will be replayed against ACT & Banta

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

6ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

I'm happy this is resolved and all, but surely when the fixture list came out weeks ago and the ricemen said they couldn't make the games, we should of changed it then? Or, if they said they wouldn't turn up to the games, we should of just disqualified them. I don't know which version of events is true, but wasn't it obvious this was eventually going to happen? Like I said, doesn't matter now.
Kaca

7ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:44 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

YEEEEEEE UP DA RICEMEN

get in contact with lr 16 to organise it Cool

8ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:31 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

My sincere apologies to anyone that might have been caused any inconvenience with our lack of availability here. I would be more than happy to reschedule matches with Class on Grass, Bantaholics & Arsenal C team.

To the captains of those respective teams, please do contact me and I'll try my best to get my team together.

Thank you Jai for this.

9ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

what ACT took a defwin? Mad

i don't care who dev signs, but what i am completely against is taking defwins, rather than postpone out of fair play.

10ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:33 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

lol ily signorelli

11ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:36 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Where did Sig come from again? Been a long time since I last saw you on the forum Smile TBF to ACT they showed up for the match and the Ricemen didn't.

12ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Kaca, why do you have to say anything if Signorelli can't?

13ricemen will not stand for this Empty Re: ricemen will not stand for this Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:52 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

What? I just think Sig got the wrong end of the stick that's all, I'm not having a go at anyone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum