#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply for Captaincy

+5
emile fai
skj
Kačaniklić
Emo Twat
iks
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply for Captaincy  Empty Apply for Captaincy Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the first season of haxRFL. Captain applications are now open, please use the template below to form your application.
DEADLINE for applications: SATURDAY 17th NOVEMBER AT 6PM

Name:
Team Name:
Team Logo (If available):
Team Color:
Why do you want to become captain:

Last edited by iks on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

2Apply for Captaincy  Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Team name - The Muffin Stuffers -TMS-

Logo- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Colour - green
I should be a captian because i was a captian before , i have a good experience and i know how to lead a team also my last teammates should like to rejoin. Smile

Last edited by Apple. on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

3Apply for Captaincy  Empty Captaincy Application Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Name: Kacaniklic
Team Name: Super Fulham
Team Logo (If available): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Team Color: Light Blue
Why do you want to become captain: I captained Super Fulham in the last RFL and we were unbeaten and hadn't conceded a goal. I believe that if I can rebuild my strong team here as well, we will be a force to be reckoned with. (Unlike RFL where we were grossly underestimated)

Last edited by Kacaniklic on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

4Apply for Captaincy  Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:52 am

skj

skj

Name: Skjöld.
Team Name: Class on Grass.
Team Logo (If available): N/A
Team Color: Cyan, if not Purple.
Why do you want to become captain: I feel like I should get captaincy because of my previous career as FC Kallöld's manager on the RFL League. I'm a very mature Swede and I do believe I could achieve a trophy for my team in this league.

Skål, Skjöld.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

5Apply for Captaincy  Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:14 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

All Subject to change.

Name: mlfaijati (mlf)
Team Name: Total Hax
Team Logo (If available): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Team Color: #075200 (Subject to change)
Why do you want to become captain: I am experinced at being a captain before with my Galaxy team Haxball Revolution, Also I am an admin there as well as here which shows I can be trusted with power. I would like to bring a new style to the real football game, bringing a free-flowing attacking philosophy, hence the name Total Hax, akin to the Total Football started by the Dutch in the 1970's.

Last edited by mlfaijati on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total

6Apply for Captaincy  Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 am

I thought I’d be original, instead of using the standard response to the template I’ve decided to form a couple of paragraphs which will include the answers to the questions located above.

Whilst on a different forum, I originally had discussed the possibility of applying for captaincy with one of the moderators, but we came to an agreement that we’d leave the spot(s) open for more unknown players who may be able to surprise a few. Now, with my team who I represented at that league leaving, after having won the first division, I’ve seeked a new community to play the game of Haxball with a new core of members - this ended up being RFL. I feel that I would be a good candidate for the position as not only do I have experience at the heart of a team and guiding them to success (managed Ajax Trees Down too) but for my willingness and determination that I would be able to offer to the team to get the very best possible result, may that be creating a strong friendship and loyalty between the players or even winning our league division. If I were to be chosen, I'd prefer my team to be represented by a purple-alike colour alas if already taken we'll decide a new at a further date along with the team name.

7Apply for Captaincy  Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:39 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

Name:KEVIN NOLAN
Team Name: Haxball Bandits United
Team Logo (If available):N/a wont let me show
Team Color: Clarent and blue
Why do you want to become captain:Because i think i will be good at it , i will speak to players if needed i will try my best to help people become better as a captain and make sure we all try our best !!

8Apply for Captaincy  Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:08 am

Name:D
Team Name:DreamCatchers
Team Logo (If available):Can make it quick
Team Color: Red/black
Why do you want to become captain: i want to become a captain because i want to join in / have fun playing RF , i think id be a good captain , i get along with people who show me respect and i show them respect , would also like to captain my own team to RULE RF Wink

Thanks
D

9Apply for Captaincy  Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Name: s.signorelli/Matrix
Team Name: Lion Hearts
Team Color: Pink/Green
Why do you want to become captain: because ive been wanting to be a captain for a long time, and many people believe i would be a good and devoted captain. Smile

10Apply for Captaincy  Empty ZOMBIES FCFC Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 am

blackops2

Name: blackops2
Team Name: Zombies Fc
Team Color: green/blue
Why do you want to become captain: im always active and i want a opportunity to show how good i can be as a captain

11Apply for Captaincy  Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:19 am

Aidizzle

Name: Aidizzle
Team Name: Northern Lions
Team Logo: It's a bit big, I've uploaded here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Team Color: Claret & Amber (Or Brown & Orange on here, preferably Brown)
Why do you want to become captain: I'd like to cut my teeth, this seems like a promising league for a decent format and I'd love to be one of the six captains. I hope to be able to make use of Public FM rooms to trial players and hopefully introduce new members to the RFL, the initial no limit rule makes that possible and will hopefully bring through some decent new players.

12Apply for Captaincy  Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

Applications for captaincy have now closed we will reveal the captains tomorrow between 4/6pm

Locked.

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum