#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply for Captaincy Season 2!

+10
Fab
MidgetBoy1996
Locke-33
:-)
vaqq
Forever 9 Years Old
Warburton
hmmm
[DC]☆ωαуиє яσσиєу☆10™
iks
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:34 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

We will be picking 2 or 4 new captains for season 2 increasing the league size to 8 or 10 teams depending on how many applications we receive and if we believe we have enough members on the forum to be active.

Deadline for applications will be 5th January, with the new season looking to start 19th or 26th January.

Please use the below Template to apply

Name:
Team Name:
Team Colour:
Experience:
Why do you want to become captain:

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

2Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:36 am

[DC]☆ωαуиє яσσиєу☆10™

Name: Van Persie
Team Name: Barca B team
Team colour: Red and Blue
Experience: Used to be a captain in a 3v3 league
why i want to become a captain: because i havent got a team and i believe i can put together a great team that can win games

3Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:22 pm

hmmm

Name: N/A
Team Name: N/A
Team Colour: N/A
Experience: N/A
Why do you want to become captain: N/A

4Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Warburton

I'm desperately looking for an answer of an admin to the question I've asked in a topic a few days earlier :

Do you accept the participation of a French team in your league for season 2 ?

We are 11 players motivated by this championship, we are serious players and we just want to have some fun with all of you.

I think it's a win-win situation, but we need a serious answer from an admin of RFL forum : yes or no, I want to know if you accept us for the season 2 of RFL.

Thanks for your answer !

So this is our application for HFL Season 2 :

Name: Warburton
Team Name: Haxball Froggies or The Froggies
Team Colour: Blue
Experience: in France, but my English isn't horrible
Why do you want to become captain: we are a team of nice French guys who want to have fun playing RF, and I think we can win this league

5Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty me for cap :) Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:50 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

Name:Kevin-Nolan
Team Name:Flyin Ace's
Team Colour: #990000
Experience: I was a cap before
Why do you want to become captain:Um tbh i was a cap before in this league and i resigned , as some ppl was calling me sh!* cap and i wanna prove my self that i can be a cap , and not take any nonsense that ppl say at me , i hope u pick me and GL all that are trying to be cap

6Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:54 am

Name: D aka Wistel
Team Name: Dream Catchers
Team Colour: Red or Blue
Experience: Not had any Sad
Why do you want to become captain: id like to have a chance , i think i would be a good cap , would also like to be apart of season 2! <3

7Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:31 am

vaqq

Name: Vaqq
Team Name: Noobs united
Team Colour: Green
Experience: None Razz
Why do you want to become captain:
I want to become captain, as i have the capability to insure friendliness within the team. Whether you are bad or good, i'll make sure you have a good time. I will try my hardest to maintain team spirit, give important advice on how to improve one's ability and also reduce my level of trollness, due to..um....previous issues.

- Vaqq

P.s Merry Christmas 🎅

Last edited by vaqq on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:25 am

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

Name: Jiminy Cricket
Team Name: Hax Crickets
Team Colour: Grey
Experience: Experienced cricket but that's it
Why do you want to become captain: Cos I've played for Prodigies in old league and SF in this league and wanna have chance to captain my own team and I'm a cricket

Last edited by Jiminy Cricket on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

9Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 am

Edit: It appears that my time on RFL will be cut short due to a busy upcoming of months thus meaning I cannot pledge as much time as I'd like to towards my team therefore meaning I no longer wish to acquire one of the four free spaces of captaincy. Good luck to those that have or will apply.

Name: Samuel.
Team Name: Night's Watch.
Team Colour: Black.
Experience: Having played the flash game for months on end I’m beginning vaguely to lose track on the whole career; hopefully the main points will flow to my head as I write. Strangely, however, I can remember how I was first invited to Haxball – this was through a football-related forum titled ‘The Playermaker’ which still happens to exist to this date. More importantly, I overcame a thread where many individuals were discussing what I eventually appeared to be a game mirroring football and air-hockey. On this thread, I posted a question that basically asked what the game was and how it was played; I got a few laugh responses by some of the more ‘funnier’ members, fortunately located there were two people I soon became very close with who helped me learn the basics of the game and invited me to various leagues. Who are these you ask? Well, Blazing was the first who showed sublime effort of helpfulness; he is a long-time member of the Feed Me community who is rarely active as of this day and the latter of the two is one who plays under several Haxball aliases most recently under Corn. Whilst at my first forum, Haxball Galaxy, I became a valuable player in the side that would go onto win the league, QuickSilver, notably picking up the vice-captain role along the way under Frank. Additionally; I've also played at FM, 920, HaxLeague & YeS where I've won many more titles.
Why do you want to be captain: I feel that I would be a good candidate for the position as not only do I have experience at the heart of a team but for my willingness and determination that I would be able to offer to the side to get the very best possible result, may that be creating a strong friendship and loyalty between the players or even winning our league division.

Last edited by Samuel on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:55 am; edited 3 times in total

10Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 am

Locke-33

Name: Locke
Team Name: Bayer Neverlosin
Team Colour: Yellow
Experience: I've captained 2 teams before, and think I could do well in this league... Well known person as well
Why do you want to become captain: Because I've captained a few teams before and I wanna try and win the league over here at RFL... Got a new job so I've alot of spare time during game days which will mean not missing a game

11Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Name: Cadburys
Team Name: West Hax Utd (WHU)
Team Colour: Blue (Dark)
Experience: I have been a part of Prodigies, Super Fulham, Arsenal C Team and Haxball Mafia.
Why do you want to become captain: Seeing as I probably won't play any matches, I'll be happy to manage a team and see how well I am at controlling people.

12Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:39 am

Fab

nme: fabien

teem nme: 4gol

teem colur: green

y me cap: cuz ima sik cap i kno how to mke naabs good, also me dad told me ima gud cap.

13Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:22 am

Manc residing in London. Being Manchester's famous lost son, I have decided to apply to be captain to help emulate the real life success of the Manchester Clubs, of course with United producing world class players in their academy such as Gary Neville, Paul Scholes and David Beckham, I would like to emulate the sucess of that academy and produce my own Darron Gibson's and Ryan Giggs' of haxball.

Being a superpower within haxball, I can teach players to play fair and honest and being a fair and honest man, I can teach my players to play fairly and honestly. My views are also correct too, having predicted the downfall of Liverpool ever since their second place finish a few years ago. Signing a manager who had one good season in the Premier League and constantly playing Steven Gerrard purely because of his reputation instead of his ability just shows how desperate Liverpool Football Club are. Suarez should also be banned from the Premier League; he is a cheat, a diver and too small for the physical game that the Premier League provides.

Name: balotelli
Team Name: The Beckham Era
Experience: I have no experience of being a captain, but I am exceptional at other things, such as predictions
Why do I want captaincy: I don't really

14Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Shaps's Captain Application Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:42 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Name: Shaps
Team Name: The Yahooligans
Team colour: Black and Yellow
Experience: Played for 2 years
why i want to become a captain: I believe I would be supportive and inspiring to my fellow team mates

15Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:20 am

Name: Calloway
Team Name: Class on Grass B
Team Colour: Purple
Experience: Created and Admined previous forum, co-manage COG A Team etc.
Why do you want to become captain: To allow players not fortunate enough to have a place in the A team to play for the club and manage my own team.

16Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:22 am

Blizaaard

Blizaaard

Name: HDz/Blizaaard
Team name: The Untouchables
Team Colour: Yellow
Experience: havent been captain yet.
why i want to be cap: Well because usually i wouldnt apply for a cap but i want to give it a go i will be active and wont be as bad as song1 (hopefully)

-Blizaaard

P.S Thanks Razz

http://www.haxball.com - Play

17Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:05 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

Name:Milik
Team Name:The Invincibles
Colour:Yellow
Expierence:None
Why i want to be captain: Because I Wanted to try how it feels to be a cap and also I believe i can build a group of players that can be able to win matches and even if they are rubbish i want to give them a try Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Milik on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

18Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:14 am

Warburton

Finally, I think we'd rather play in our own championships, and then make a kind of Champions' League with the 1st and 2nd teams of our championships than have a french team in english league and vice versa.

You've got a lot of applications, and i'm afraid we won't be able to take a part seriously in the 2 championships.

But I really want to collaborate with you, and also with other european leagues (such as Polish league of Real Football we've just found and got in touch with, and others we'll find together...). You have inspired us, thanks !

What do you think of it ?

19Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Empty Re: Apply for Captaincy Season 2! Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:11 am

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

Name: Irish_Nightwish
Team name: TMS (current)/ Ragnarok (proposed)
Team Colour: Red/Green
Experience: Currently the new captain in TMS but due to a lack of response from some of the players, it would be wiser to re-name the team at fresh.Not even too sure if I need to write it here but better safe than sorry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum