#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Different Team, Same Shit.

+14
Rénbeaudach
Casper07
Kačaniklić
Taylor Swift <3
Somyul
vanilla™
:-)
somalian 2
Cockney Shithead
suck a penguin dick
Polish sideman
cuc oein
skj
emile fai
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

somalian 2 wrote:make admins look like idiots
*cough* *cough* I know how I feel about this but I need to speak to the only other neutral admins (Shaps and Jiminy) to come to a final decision. Will get back to you by 2019.

27Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 am

Casper07

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

lol soma ur a right fucktard aren't you

28Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Thread locked; Decision will be put to Kaca, Jiminy Cricket and Shaps as they are the only admins not involved in either team.

29Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 am

skj

skj

Jai wrote:l0l you can put it off as much as you like, but you know you did, half way through last season mebbe, nice try though very convincing act

if i told someone at a football game that man united had beaten liverpool 3-0 when in reality it was actually 1-0 to liverpool, and the liverpool fan got so mad he went and shot up a load of man united supporters, would i be put to blame?

taylor is responsible for her/his/its own actions, me telling her/him/it the wrong score is in no way telling her to poke you, its your own fault for having teamspeak left open right? if its minimized or closed no pop ups? correct? correct...

and for your own goal, i can understand you being kinda aggrieved that your own players stupidity led to you conceding, but knowing it was a clear corner (looking at you ben and skjold) and then being more than happy to take the gk and go up the other end and score, how fuckin desperate can you get? its real football, i dont think anyone considers it their main league, and if you do, i really pity you, so why so blatantly cheat?

lol rant over, if you cant accept your own stupidity was the reason for you conceding, then you really need help

buh bye
http://thereisnoneed.com/

but that scenario doesn't even fit in with this one... And tbh I didn't even seen the corner incident as I ran up to the halfway line cause I thought it was a goalkick...

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

30Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:37 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Just want to say that if the score is given as 1-0 to Pelicans I will have to seriously consider whether I should be wasting mine and my players' time playing in this league. As I was out with some friends for a short while during the game time I of course could not be present, however it's clear to me that either the game should be replayed (fairest option in my opinion) or the score should stand at 1-1.

No-where iin the rules or in the game of haxball is the use of teamspeak required. We should undertsand that when players in this league choose to use teamspeak, especially whilst playing an official league match, they are aware of the associated risks (i.e. by being poked). If a player has an issue with certain users poking them, they are free to block them and have all pokes automatically ignored. It should not be up to other teams to have to suffer from other users' negligence; HBT were in an attacking position regardless of who got poked, why should we throw it away just because Samuel (a known troll) tells us he's been poked on teamspeak.

I shaln't sya too much about the CK incident, somalian 2 got it wrong but he's human, I don't suppose he was deliberately trying to influence the result.

31Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Similar situation happened last season between Swag and Fatality, both goals had cases for FP. If one team is getting the other should. The poke directly lead to a goal so should be a FP. HBT's :referror: caused the team to be out of position directly leading to a goal. (sik gif btw)

fuck replays
nil nil

32Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

Well basically, Pelis goal is ref mistake so nothing you can really do.
And HBT goal is Pelicans being retards by leaving teamspeak open.

Score should stand at 1-1.

33Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:03 pm

emile fai

Jiminy Cricket wrote:Well basically, Pelis goal is ref mistake so nothing you can really do.
Of course there is something you can do, what the fuck is the point of a 'Game Incident Decision Panel', this is a Incident in a game that has affected the result so clearly that of course there is something the admins can do about this, honestly. This league isn't going to progress if things like this keep happening and aren't rectified.

34Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

mlfaijati wrote:
Jiminy Cricket wrote:Well basically, Pelis goal is ref mistake so nothing you can really do.
Of course there is something you can do, what the fuck is the point of a 'Game Incident Decision Panel', this is a Incident in a game that has affected the result so clearly that of course there is something the admins can do about this, honestly. This league isn't going to progress if things like this keep happening and aren't rectified.
It's a referee mistake...I'm sure Soma made more than one mistake during the match, you're just crying because Pelicans happened to score. Nothing would happen through a referee error in real life so I don't think anything should happen here. Deal with it.

35Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:03 am

emile fai

Jiminy Cricket wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:
It's a referee mistake...I'm sure Soma made more than one mistake during the match, you're just crying because Pelicans happened to score. Nothing would happen through a referee error in real life so I don't think anything should happen here. Deal with it.
It would also be a refereeing error to send someone off unfairly and we have done things about that retrospectively in the past have we not? I really don't see the difference between the two incidences. And don't back up your shit tier argument with examples from real life, this is haxball you fucktart.

Also what the fuck is this you hypocrite: https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk/t1374-the-bear-association-vs-swag-fc-7th-may#9468

You started the insults btw.

36Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:01 am

Maddude

And HBT goal is Pelicans being retards by leaving teamspeak open.

Score should stand at 1-1.
How is a ref mistake equal to a team being stupid? That's like if a team just pressed the wrong directional key, would you take the goal off the scoring team?

Just replay it and Pelicans maybe minimize ts

37Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:03 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

gna complain about getting poked everygame now fams

38Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:04 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

ffs either replay or take pelicans goal off, i don't even care about the result i just want ma clean sheet tbh (sowwy casper)

39Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:07 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

lol dis game is like Manchester United vs Wigan, Man u dominated 90% of the time then Wigan score's some luky goal

40Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:58 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead

The Final Decision is 1-1.

Reasons were you can't overall a referee's mistake, if Maddude didn't type and play on he could of gotten back into position. There was a simliar incident last season when the ref gave a wrong decision for a throw (NOTHECUPGAME) and it directly lead to a goal, no GIDP about it though.

And the HBT's goal stands due to it being a player's fault to not minimize TS.

You can bitch all you want but the score stands. oxoxoxxo

41Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:01 am

emile fai

Shaps wrote:The Final Decision is 1-1.

Is this a collective decision of the 3 admins not just you?

Shaps wrote:

Reasons were you can't overall a referee's mistake

Where the hell did you get this from? We've given retrospective suspensions before which in turn is overruling the refeee is it not? If this is the best reason you have then that's fuking bs tbh.

42Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:06 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

1-1 m8 calm down fam

43Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:07 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

would pelicans have given back a goal if joehan was poked in that cup final?

44Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:08 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

but once again, admins make different decisions every time, and this one is a fucking awful one

45Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:14 am

skj

skj

46Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:48 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead

mlfaijati wrote:
Shaps wrote:The Final Decision is 1-1.

Is this a collective decision of the 3 admins not just you?
me jim and kac's conclusion bby

47Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:01 am

Rénbeaudach

Once again insecure pelicans nervously gloating about having the admins on their side as justice is skewed in their favour.

There was only one loser yesterday night, and it was haxball.

48Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 am

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

iknow this is locked & the decision has been made but my mums mum who is 92 could of got that decision right and she dont even know what a corner kick is

other than that gg Pelicans & Somyul smh 

49Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:08 am

skj

skj

Witsel wrote:iknow this is locked & the decision has been made but my mums mum who is 92 could of got that decision right and she dont even know what a corner kick is

you mean your nan?

50Different Team, Same Shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Different Team, Same Shit. Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Witsel

no...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum