#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

im sorry ACT for being shit cap :(

+3
HDF3™
Emo Twat
and I'm a man
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Empty im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:54 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Well tbh i only made the application for captaincy because i didnt think i would get captaincy on galaxy. i wasnt just made a cap on galaxy, i was made manager of Bayer Neverlosin (they where in some serious shit, and the team was in serious of need of fixing)on fm, so most of my time has been on homework (AS has shit loads) and managing Bayer Neverlosin. so i dont have much time for ACT training sessions.

Further more the more i manage Bayer, my dedication to this team and this league slowly went, and the worst of it is that now i feel that managing this team isn't worth my time. Tbh im not exactly a big fan of real football haxball, so thats another reason for my dedication going out the window.

Therefore i maybe resigning as cap at the end of the season, i will make my mind up on my future when this season ends, depending if i can find my willingness and if the quality of this league increases. Sad

yours Sophia

2im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Empty Re: im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Dear Sophia.
There is no reason why you should leave this league.

1) You are one of the best Captains on this forum.
2) You have great attitude to your team.
3) You Try your best and thats what matters the most.
People will not blame you until you give up completely
because it is the best you can do and that is what people
like me look like. I don't care that i won , i know you did
Great to make me shit myself on the goal. Now, Head up and
give more motivation to your team . Reverse games are going underway. Try to win the ones that you lost and you will go back on top Smile

Adam

3im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Empty Re: im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:57 pm

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Apple wrote:Dear Sophia.
There is no reason why you should leave this league.

1) You are one of the best Captains on this forum.
2) You have great attitude to your team.
3) You Try your best and thats what matters the most.
People will not blame you until you give up completely
because it is the best you can do and that is what people
like me look like. I don't care that i won , i know you did
Great to make me shit myself on the goal. Now, Head up and
give more motivation to your team . Reverse games are going underway. Try to win the ones that you lost and you will go back on top Smile

Adam

ty x

im staying now, i quit as bayer manager cause i didnt agree with some of the changes made by the new captain. Razz

4im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Empty Re: im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:23 pm

HDF3™

HDF3™

your STAYING thank you for staying you are a good cap, no your great cap and a great player thank you for staying

5im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Empty Re: im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:02 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

We argued a lot on the chatbox at one point, but I'm glad that you're staying sig! You're a good manager! Smile

6im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Empty Re: im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 am

Fat Indian

Fat Indian
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars

Glad you're staying Sig, amazing captain wouldn't mind playing for you great player, cap. I Orgasmed when you stayed. xD

7im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Empty Re: im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

GO SIG go gig... Smile IF U LEAVE ..I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE uprise of my skills and fames as u said in galaxy to be from you! Razz <3

8im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Empty Re: im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:59 am

м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™

Beninho1 wrote:We argued a lot on the chatbox at one point, but I'm glad that you're staying sig! You're a good manager! Smile
Big +1, WB Sig. You and your smilies would be missed on this forum Razz

9im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Empty Re: im sorry ACT for being shit cap :( Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

im leaving after all, im having a two week break and come back and retire at the end of the season or never come back. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum