#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season4 idea's & other stuff

+11
suck a penguin dick
Rénbeaudach
skj
cuc oein
Jamie
somalian 2
emile fai
Emo Twat
MidgetBoy1996
Kačaniklić
Witsel
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:45 am

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

Okay , im not even Admin no more due to personal shit but im going to still help the league grow and become more respective so i have some idea's here so please admins allow me to continue and try to get other people to get involved in the league to help us , dont mean they have to be admin to help out on the forum... (trying to get admin bk) Embarassed Joking

1. Streamers Rainbowdash , Skjold , Witsel

if you Stream and want to stream RFL games then post below and we will add you to the team.

2. Editors/GOTW Skjold , Witsel

if you edit and want to do GOTW for RFL then post below.

3. Match of the day wildey , Kaca

Apple's amazing idea and wanted it to be introduced to Season4 , if you want to write up an essay about the top match then post below

4. Match day predictions ANYONE can post their predictions

5. Same shit from season3Suspect 
a. Match Reports to be done everygame date or night before by admins or Chatmods , Same layout and style

6. Matchday referee(Certain) and Host schedule (optional) Witsel , Cadburys

Post below if you would like to apply to be a referee and Host for RFL games , should be on schedule before matchdays so you will be informed.

7. Commentators - Witsel , mlfaijati , opc , kaca , DEV

just post below if you want to commentate I love you

Last edited by Witsel on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:16 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

I can do MOTD writeups seeing as thats what I already do irl if you want

3Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:26 am

Witsel

Sure man , i think ill leave it to the admins for some of the idea's, streaming ect , just want the league to be ahead of its game really , for example not waiting for 30mins searching a referee Very Happy

4Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:44 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Sign me up for this referee gig.

5Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

I can referee. I can do MOTD. I can Host sometimes (just sometimes)

6Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

You don't need a schedule for hosts, someone from the 2 opposing teams can host. Referee schedule is a good idea though.

7Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:19 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

referee schedule: dev moaned at me yesterday for bringing this idea up and said that admins do too much already and won't waste any more time creating this. fuck the admins

8Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:25 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Team of the Week
Week = two matchdays

9Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Jamie

Swag FC
Swag FC

I Can stream if needed

10Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:55 pm

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

inb4 someone gets scheduled to do something and then at the last minute cant make it completely ruining your schedule and your life

11Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:02 pm

skj

skj

You all seem like you're turning into bitches with love from Bulgaria Skjöld

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

12Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Bare niggas copying my 'with love from' schtick

With love from Budějce, Ren

13Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 pm

suck a penguin dick

suck a penguin dick

Jai wrote:inb4 someone gets scheduled to do something and then at the last minute cant make it completely ruining your schedule and your life

If the referee/host is a minimum serious, he warns that he can't be there and the admins find another ref/host. problem solved thumbsup 
Most of the games i played last season has been a quest to find a referee whereas in RSC it's been less of a problem, it still occurs, but 10x less than in RFL season 3.

14Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

everything normally sorts itself out in the end, kind of... with love from Cannes

15Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:36 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

we need a ref schedule end of smh

16Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:19 am

Fat Indian

Fat Indian
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars

I can do MOTD, and if Kaca and Apple are doing the top games I can do the rest and we can rotate it like that.

17Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

I would leave the MOTD to Wildey and Kaca seeing as they are english and will probably write it all out better. I then, could make something different. I will think about something else to do.

18Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:03 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Apple wrote:I would leave the MOTD to Wildey and Kaca seeing as they are english and will probably write it all out better. I then, could make something different. I will think about something else to do.

preview for each match day? and predict the scores

19Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:24 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Don't get me wrong but, who would even bother? :/

20Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:51 am

suck a penguin dick

suck a penguin dick

in RSC it has like 80 views to 200 so this could bother some people yh

21Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

I mean who would bother writing it? It's not like haxball is something spectacular and we shouldn't think of it that way. Writing something like that would drive me insane.

22Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

Getting streamers along with commentators would certainly be a step in the right direction.

23Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

idk LOL

24Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 am

Witsel

Well Streamers and commentators should be easy really
there is like 5 people who can stream including myself , id say 2 of the top matches be streamed from each conference , i can only do weekdays so... :/

For certain ill create the schedule which will contain the following

Hosts
referee's
Streamers
Commentators

25Season4 idea's & other stuff Empty Re: Season4 idea's & other stuff Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:24 pm

emile fai

I can commentate if I can be arsed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum