#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new ideas im going to be doing

+6
emile fai
Asn
Kačaniklić
somalian 2
MLIK'S ALIAS FFS
Witsel
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new ideas im going to be doing Empty new ideas im going to be doing Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

i thought id test out to do Team of the week for the remainder of the Season

Easy enough ill pick 4 players from each position who deserved to be in Team of the Week , will do this every wednesday/Thursday with #GOTW

Skjold has no longer available time to do stuff like GOTW so i thought id jump in and do that with also <>< of the week

also when season is over , the most 8 players who has been in TeamOfTheWeek will go into Team of the Season & then play a game vs each other with the best Rated Ref (unless hes playing ofcourse)

abit of fun :-)

leave comments/ideas maybe to help me to do this , or if you think its a bad idea just write these exact words below

''No Witsel Just No!''

2new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:57 pm

MLIK'S ALIAS FFS

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

Seems like a nice idea

3new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

sik

4new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

go for it

5new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:49 am

Asn

omg Very Happy

6new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:55 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

team of the week mite not work but w/e no1's stopping u

7new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:00 am

skj

skj

>mlf always hating on ideas but never comes up with any.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

8new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:16 am

emile fai

wot the hell i do the schedule and it was my idea for bringing back rate your ref bakoff

9new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:21 am

Witsel

true

10new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:20 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

what about you skj? you any better? Doesn't even care to be a referee to help matches flow.

11new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:55 am

skj

skj

Apple wrote:what about you skj? you any better? Doesn't even care to be a referee to help matches flow.
That's not an idea is it. And I always do and put them via the admins section and last time I saw I believe you are not admin so you cant see them. And plus even if I didn't ref the world wouldnt of lost something you idiotic baboon

12new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:03 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Skjöld wrote:
Apple wrote:what about you skj? you any better? Doesn't even care to be a referee to help matches flow.
That's not an idea is it. And I always do and put them via the admins section and last time I saw I believe you are not admin so you cant see them. And plus even if I didn't ref the world wouldnt of lost something you idiotic baboon
Just saying you do nothing for the community other than make troll comments

13new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 am

skj

skj

Apple wrote:
Skjöld wrote:
lol srsly, u gotta be kidding me.

14new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:18 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Skjöld wrote:
Apple wrote:
Skjöld wrote:
lol srsly, u gotta be kidding me.
I love you

15new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:46 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

It's funny because Apple is a terrible troll who does nothing for the community

16new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:52 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Kačaniklić wrote:It's funny because Apple is a terrible troll who does nothing for the community
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Recent ones, Hm?

17new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:07 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

ooooooo man like apple silenced em!

18new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

#shipsno1admin

19new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:28 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Obviously didn't understand I was trying to provoke a reaction because that's what he was trying to do to Skjöld.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:53 am

Witsel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

21new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Witsel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pale

22new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:19 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

all good reads apple, but hasn't really "helped" the community like the work admins do.

23new ideas im going to be doing Empty Re: new ideas im going to be doing Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:21 am

Callo 4 Admin, loljks we saw what happened last time i was admin :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]