#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RFL Rap Battles - Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RFL Rap Battles - Rules Empty RFL Rap Battles - Rules Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:34 am

Hey there, DEVINURDOG here and RFL Rap Battles is a little fun thing to see who can spit the best bars and be the best rapper in RFL. I was going to make these videos, but Villains Joehan and Skjold stopped me. I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky kid and swede!

But anyway, the rules. There are not that many of them, but if they're not followed, you'll be known as the "C Rapper", which either stands for Cheating or Crap. Lets get them on!

Rules

1. Raps are 1v1 and the person who gets the most votes wins.

2. Each rapper will get 2 verses to make their rap. Any more and that's cheating.

3. Each verse can only have a maximum of 200 words, so they aren't long as fuck and boring.

4. Alongside 3, each verse needs a minimum of 50 words, so people don't take the piss too much and just write one rhyme.

5. Any words go, as long as they can be found on the english dictionary or can be tracked to it.

I also have the right to make decisions that I see fit depending on situations that don't fall into the rule categories.

Enjoy guys!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum