#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCHEDULING RULES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SCHEDULING RULES Empty SCHEDULING RULES Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:01 am

Since it's come to my attention that people aren't happy with some decisions I make based on referees and hosts, I have come to the conclusion that boundaries and rules have to be put in place to preserve the happiness of both teams before, during and after the match they play.

Host

-Must've passed the Host Application. Exceptions to this are when all hosts are either playing or away.

-An RFL Host playing for either team in a match cannot host that specific match. This means the host HAS to be neutral.

-In the case that BOTH captains disagree on a host for their game, the host will be changed for that match. However, if only ONE captain disagrees, he/she must contact me and discuss privately 24 hours in advance. If this deadline is not reached, no changes will be made.

Referee

-Must've passed the Referee Application. Exceptions to this are when all referees are either playing or away.

-An RFL Referee playing for either team in a match cannot referee that specific match. This means the referee HAS to be neutral.

-If an RFL Referee is playing for a team that is less than 3 points away from either team in a match, they cannot referee that match.

-If a referee is deemed to have given too many bad calls or they didn't referee properly, they will either be taken off the RFL Referee List, or banned from refereeing matches for a period of game days.

-In the case that BOTH captains disagree on a referee for their game, the referee will be changed for that match. However, if only ONE captain disagrees, he/she must contact me and discuss privately 24 hours in advance. If this deadline is not reached, no changes will be made.

I hope this cleared up any confusion between the members. All rules will take affect soon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum