#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faults and Complaints of RFL

+19
iks
Emo Twat
opc
Kosc
<º)))<
Ghost
Rénbeaudach
emile fai
Cockney Shithead
cuc oein
Mr Shithead
:-)
MidgetBoy1996
Kony
somalian 2
Get Bent
PTJohe
Nadim Rahman
skj
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:49 am

Ghost

Calloway wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Shaps wrote:That would be impossible to spot as a ref I'd think. And if they do what? Give them a penalty? Doesn't really work

1 minute 5v4 powerplay!

This isn't Ice Hockey...

Didn't say it was.

However, without the ability to give free kicks or penalties without switching the map, maybe looking to a sport like ice hockey(that is actually more similar to haxball than football is) for a little inspiration on enforcing rules would be a wise thing to do.

That is unless you prefer playing/watching 0-0 busball for most of your night of course.

The 3 man rule in 4v4 games has become such common knowledge now that it is hardly ever breached. It wouldn't take long for a 4-man rule in 5v5 to become a normal thing.

27 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:52 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Ghost wrote:
Calloway wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Shaps wrote:That would be impossible to spot as a ref I'd think. And if they do what? Give them a penalty? Doesn't really work

1 minute 5v4 powerplay!

This isn't Ice Hockey...

Didn't say it was.

However, without the ability to give free kicks or penalties without switching the map, maybe looking to a sport like ice hockey(that is actually more similar to haxball than football is) for a little inspiration on enforcing rules would be a wise thing to do.

That is unless you prefer playing/watching 0-0 busball for most of your night of course.

The 3 man rule in 4v4 games has become such common knowledge now that it is hardly ever breached. It wouldn't take long for a 4-man rule in 5v5 to become a normal thing.

indeed, it shouldn't be hard for players to not cheat, besides you'd have to be a pretty pathetic person to want to try and win in an amateur league for an internet game in a dishonest way, and our community ought to be able to trust its members.

28 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

<º)))< wrote:It's needed a rule that hardly punish impersonations as long as we have wildcards and loans as options.

Imo:

It's the cap's duty to ensure that the right players are in the match, and not impersonators.

So, if an impersonation occurs and can be proven, point deduction to the team + defwin for the other team (or keeping the result of the match if its bigger than the defloss) and banning for all the season for the player who impersonated others.

This is done already is it not? See: Ricemen when hmmm impersonated bert.

29 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:07 am

Kosc

Swag FC
Swag FC

Shaps wrote: • Teams will play each other once (11 games)

My suggestion would be for each team to play each other twice. This occurs in most leagues and makes the league itself more competitive. The final league table will also give a more accurate representation of each team's quality.

Shaps wrote:• Substitutions may only be made at Goal Kicks and Corner Kicks. The captain of the team must call sub in the chat for a sub to occur. If a player unexpectedly leaves the team must wait until it has gone for a Goal Kick or Corner Kick before replacing them. There is no limit on the amount of subs to be made during the match

I personally disagree with the rule that subs should only be made at corner kicks and goal kicks. In my opinion, there should be no reason why subs cannot be made at throw-ins. On numerous occasions I have seen a player waiting a good few minutes to get subbed on.

30 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:16 am

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

what kosc said

EDIT: but not the sub at throws bit anymore as a team on the backfoot (e.g at a possible 2v1) could sub someone on to help defend. But I do agree that it can take ages to sub at times.

31 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:02 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

if a player is subbed off, he can not return to the field of play for another 5 minutes? maybe

32 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Shaps wrote:• Substitutions may only be made at Goal Kicks and Corner Kicks. The captain of the team must call sub in the chat for a sub to occur. If a player unexpectedly leaves the team must wait until it has gone for a Goal Kick or Corner Kick before replacing them. There is no limit on the amount of subs to be made during the match
Kosc ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ wrote:
I personally disagree with the rule that subs should only be made at corner kicks and goal kicks. In my opinion, there should be no reason why subs cannot be made at throw-ins. On numerous occasions I have seen a player waiting a good few minutes to get subbed on.

I agree with the rule at the minute, throw-ins are always taken quickly and there is no time for a sub.

33 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 pm

opc

Ghost wrote:
Calloway wrote:
Ghost wrote:

1 minute 5v4 powerplay!

This isn't Ice Hockey...

Didn't say it was.

I think the 5v4 powerplay, or 1 minute sin bin if you prefer a slightly less American name, should be looked at. It's an easy way to punish the breach of a rule. Maybe a warning after the first breach and then sin bin if the rule is breached again.

34 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 am

emile fai

opc wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Calloway wrote:
Ghost wrote:

1 minute 5v4 powerplay!

This isn't Ice Hockey...

Didn't say it was.

I think the 5v4 powerplay, or 1 minute sin bin if you prefer a slightly less American name, should be looked at. It's an easy way to punish the breach of a rule. Maybe a warning after the first breach and then sin bin if the rule is breached again.

inb4 someone says no because they don't do that in real life football.

35 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:31 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

isn't cards enough for a punishment? lel

36 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 7:01 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

My Personal Faults of Hax RFL

1) Admins have too much to say - I know that Admins are meant to be the ones that look after people on chatbox and supposed to be the most 'responsible' but its not like that in this league, Often when people have some good ideas or some things that are wrong and should be discussed I feel as if they are ignored just because they think that they are the ones that are the most 'important' in the community. (not pointing any fingers out)

2) 1 team = 1 admin - There are teams with a lot of admins, but ones without even 1. I personally think that a team should have at least 1 admin so the teams that currently have no admins in them, have the same right and say as any other team because i would think that often, the teams with more admins get their own way because of the power that they think they have.

3) Admins can access other teams private forums - Some teams don't even have any things written down in their private forums because of the thought that admins could see whats inside them. Now, As far as i know, Private Forums mean that they are not accessible for any other members than the ones that belong to the usergroup. Not going to lie here, I never knew about this and i write a lot of stuff in the private forums such as lineups and different tactics for each game and now that i think about it, Some admin can come in and copy it and then paste it to their own private forum taking credit as if they made it their self.

4) Ban Samuel/Mourinho/Luiz - I really don't know why he is still here. He makes my RFL experience less fun and he should be banned for a lot of things such as multi accounting, Is he some kind of special person that can do whatever he wants wherever he wants? Rules are not there to break and he just proves that they are. I know if i did some things that he does such as spamming emoticons on the chatbox i would be banned ages ago.

5) Rules not written down in Rulebook shouldn't count - < Clearly says what I mean, Something happens and suddenly admin appears and say some kind of rule that is not even present in the rulebook. No rule in the Rulebook = No rule.

37 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 7:43 am

emile fai

Apple wrote:My Personal Faults of Hax RFL

1) Admins have too much to say - I know that Admins are meant to be the ones that look after people on chatbox and supposed to be the most 'responsible' but its not like that in this league, Often when people have some good ideas or some things that are wrong and should be discussed I feel as if they are ignored just because they think that they are the ones that are the most 'important' in the community. (not pointing any fingers out)

We do kinda run the league, give us some credit.

2) 1 team = 1 admin - There are teams with a lot of admins, but ones without even 1. I personally think that a team should have at least 1 admin so the teams that currently have no admins in them, have the same right and say as any other team because i would think that often, the teams with more admins get their own way because of the power that they think they have.

Nice try trying to get admin, no.

3) Admins can access other teams private forums - Some teams don't even have any things written down in their private forums because of the thought that admins could see whats inside them. Now, As far as i know, Private Forums mean that they are not accessible for any other members than the ones that belong to the usergroup. Not going to lie here, I never knew about this and i write a lot of stuff in the private forums such as lineups and different tactics for each game and now that i think about it, Some admin can come in and copy it and then paste it to their own private forum taking credit as if they made it their self.

Nothing you can do about that, you can't set forums with permissions that admins cannot have read access, sry.

4) Ban Samuel/Mourinho/Luiz - I really don't know why he is still here. He makes my RFL experience less fun and he should be banned for a lot of things such as multi accounting, Is he some kind of special person that can do whatever he wants wherever he wants? Rules are not there to break and he just proves that they are. I know if i did some things that he does such as spamming emoticons on the chatbox i would be banned ages ago.

Yes.

5) Rules not written down in Rulebook shouldn't count - < Clearly says what I mean, Something happens and suddenly admin appears and say some kind of rule that is not even present in the rulebook. No rule in the Rulebook = No rule.

Do you want to write a 20 page rulebook, because I don't. You can't plan for every eventuality, its a haxball league for god sake.

38 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 7:48 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

I have a complaint, a admin deleted my petition to ban samuel, as I am a admin in another league (bubblehax) you can go on admin panel, general, security and it shows the latest actions done by a moderator. It should show who deleted my petition, can a admin tell me who it is so I can bully, abuse and ban them from bubblehax ty

39 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 7:54 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Mlfaijati if you would learn to read more carefully, Up there it says ''My Personal faults of Hax RFL''. lol at people who think i wrote 1 team - 1 admin and think that i want admin, If you would ask me if i want it i wouldn't because it changes people.

40 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 8:00 am

emile fai

Apple wrote:Mlfaijati if you would learn to read more carefully, Up there it says ''My Personal faults of Hax RFL''. lol at people who think i wrote 1 team - 1 admin and think that i want admin, If you would ask me if i want it i wouldn't because it changes people.

So you intended you just to post your opinion on a suggestions thread and nobody was going to respond to them? If nobody did then nobody would have taken on board your suggestions therefore the whole point of you posting would be lost? capiche?

Not sure why you went and insulted me as well, not sure if you're just that happy after learning where to put punctuation or you need to let off some steam after contemplating giving up captaincy again (>irony.)

41 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 8:03 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power". - Abraham Lincoln

"You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."

42 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 8:08 am

emile fai

deep

43 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 10:01 am

Letting myself be admin Smile big fault

44 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Is it me, or does Apple just love being controversial everywhere he goes?

45 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

iks

Administrator
Administrator

k u have admin. Do all the things above.

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

46 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Swear down, theres a select few people who think they run this league when they don't.

47 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

apple m8 its easy to say but hard to do

48 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

To all the comments above, I gave a couple of suggestions not to be hard on the league but just for admins to take into consideration not for admins to think i am harsh or something I try not to be. To Milik, You said that its easy to say but hard to do, Well one of my suggestions is to Ban Samuel, I think its not that hard but it seems as if he is still here for some reason. To Beninho, Yep, I have to agree with you that I sometimes am a bit controversial but is it because I wrote a bit of suggestions? Are they attacking the league in some way?. I surely didn't want to make admins mad because of them. This thread says to give your opinions to the league and I did it, So why hating it?. I also can't believe that I got admin to improve those things. I don't want it take it, But giving me admin just to make things better so you don't have to do it is just harsh because I want to earn the admin not like some people who have it now that did nothing.

49 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

obvs to ban some1 or delete their accounts is kinda ez
dat was the easiest 1 u sed

50 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 2 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Tue May 07, 2013 6:28 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

mlfaijati wrote:

We do kinda run the league, give us some credit.

Doesn't seem as if you are running the league, don't get me wrong, i don't know what happens in the admin meetings but you are barely on the chat.

Nice try trying to get admin, no.

I don't even want admin, my point is to make teams more even because when 1 team has 2 admins in the team and some have none it is a bit unfair when it comes to some decision that happens in the match and the team that has more admins will have a bigger say because they have admins.

Nothing you can do about that, you can't set forums with permissions that admins cannot have read access, sry.

Then tell me whats the purpose of private forums when admins can access them whenever they want without captains knowing it?

Yes.

Why is he still on the forum not banned?

Do you want to write a 20 page rulebook, because I don't. You can't plan for every eventuality, its a haxball league for god sake.

20 page rulebook for a haxball league is a bit too much don't you think? as long as admins make sure to write them down after an accident happened its fine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum