#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faults and Complaints of RFL

+19
iks
Emo Twat
opc
Kosc
<º)))<
Ghost
Rénbeaudach
emile fai
Cockney Shithead
cuc oein
Mr Shithead
:-)
MidgetBoy1996
Kony
somalian 2
Get Bent
PTJohe
Nadim Rahman
skj
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Faults and Complaints of RFL Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:52 pm

skj

skj

Okay so, I want you all as a community to list the faults and what-not to this thread instead of going around talking about it privately without us knowing.
Please we are open to pretty much everything that you think will help the league grow and succeed in the near future. Me and the admins will do our best to change whats wrong.

Thanks Skjöld.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

2 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:37 am

Nadim Rahman

wildcards for next season

cus

- >games on friday and saturday
- games can be on events where alot of people cant turn up ie.easter weekends ect
- theres gonna be alot of people with exams next ssn probabli

3 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

I'd like to suggest that we do each week's review and/or preview, sort of like FM does. It certainly would make this a more professional league and not just a "play your game" league.

4 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Get Bent

PTJohe wrote:I'd like to suggest that we do each week's review and/or preview, sort of like FM does. It certainly would make this a more professional league and not just a "play your game" league.

nice idea, I'm happy to write the pre/reviews if people want me to

5 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Promotional videooooooo!

6 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 am

skj

skj

We were already going to make game days Tuesdays and Saturdays. To those who oppose Saturdays, tough as RFL has always been Saturdays and always will... #ggnore

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

7 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:03 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Hosting, instead of this suppose to guy who admins decide who should host is stupid imo and the teams should find a host like TH have opc and Ren who have fantastic hosts and the opposition team has no problem with it compared to someone who the Devin admins decided to host that probably be worse.

However as opc said due to some 13 year olds in this league who aren't capable of even finding a decent host I understand it can be an issue.

Streamed games: Instead of having random games streamed etc just copy what Galaxy copied of FM who copied YeS and maybe have 2 top streamed games which are like 30 min after the normal time such as on Saturday games maybe should be played at like 6pm but 1 streamed game at 6:30pm and the other streamed game at 7pm.

8 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:14 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

No, please don't even think about distance lines. They're ugly, annoying, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows the distance during a throw.

9 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

List of recommended hosts and referees. No need to assign certain players, but it can allow teams to find players quicker as they know who has been certified by RFL :p

10 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 am

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

From what I've heard, the new season starts on the 20th but team sign-ins close on the 13th. 7 day gap? Bit much, or just me that thinks that? imo, sign-ins should close later.

11 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Don't lock a suggestion thread, it basically says we don't want suggestions. This is turning into North Korea.

Let them speak.

12 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:02 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

thanks shaps

i think the ref should pay close attention to throw ins, many times i see them moving it forward and even running onto the pitch as they kick it, not sure if something can be done with that but i think it should

plus when taking a corner, i think they should wait till the players are in position, too many times in the cl i have run the ball down to the corner and its gone out for a corner and its been kicked in before i've had time to get back in to the box

13 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:22 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead

Good suggestion Jai, I guess we can say to the refs "be stricter with throw ins and always move the ball back".

14 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Shaps wrote:Good suggestion Jai, I guess we can say to the refs "be stricter with throw ins and always move the ball back".
Quite often I let it go the first time or two because the game just becomes too stop-start otherwise. Whether I should do this is another matter, guess it's just referee's preference. I suggest that perhaps some smaller rules be enforced prior to the game, such as throw-ins by the referee, and let it be shown on the replay?

15 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:31 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Beninho wrote:
Quite often I let it go the first time or two because the game just becomes too stop-start otherwise

This. As long as not too much is gained by doing what technically is a 'foul throw' then it's fine.

Another suggestion: for cup how about in overtime have 4v4 - we have no idea at the moment how 5v5 will work and it might become bus-centralised and moving back to the more familar 4v4 format in overtime might be good. In the North American haxball league (sphb) they do something similar, 4v4 for normal then 3v3 in overtime, thoughts?

16 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:44 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead

On more of a personal suggestion. Can people who have signatures which take up over a page and a half on my screen please remove/limit it? Don't care how many clean sheets you have on Haxleague.

17 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:55 am

emile fai

na m8 we have to see jukes on samuel in gif form

btw i got 10 clean sheets in haxleeg snm cya usop

18 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

i think if you have a 5v5 cup you should have a 3/4 man def rule because its otherwise people gunna bus bus bus

19 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Jai wrote:i think if you have a 5v5 cup you should have a 3/4 man def rule because its otherwise people gunna bus bus bus

seconded, how about a maximum of four players of the defending team allowed in their own penalty box?

20 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead

That would be impossible to spot as a ref I'd think. And if they do what? Give them a penalty? Doesn't really work

21 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:02 pm

emile fai

Agree with Shaps, just do overtime 4v4. The goal is big enough to score anyway with 5 defending imo - you just have to be good.

22 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Ghost

Shaps wrote:That would be impossible to spot as a ref I'd think. And if they do what? Give them a penalty? Doesn't really work

1 minute 5v4 powerplay!

23 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Ghost wrote:
Shaps wrote:That would be impossible to spot as a ref I'd think. And if they do what? Give them a penalty? Doesn't really work

1 minute 5v4 powerplay!

This isn't Ice Hockey...

24 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:55 pm

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Calloway wrote:
Ghost wrote:

1 minute 5v4 powerplay!

This isn't Ice Hockey...

This is what is wrong with the forum, instead of making a suggestion on why ghosts point wouldn't work, it's snidey comments all the time

I don't think the referee would have much trouble spotting that to be honest, and in normal hax 4v4 the striker isn't allowed to go ahead of the 3rd opposition player unless his team has full control of the ball, I think it's a good idea, make people very wary of what they are doing aswell

25 Faults and Complaints of RFL Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 pm

<º)))<

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

It's needed a rule that hardly punish impersonations as long as we have wildcards and loans as options.

Imo:

It's the cap's duty to ensure that the right players are in the match, and not impersonators.

So, if an impersonation occurs and can be proven, point deduction to the team + defwin for the other team (or keeping the result of the match if its bigger than the defloss) and banning for all the season for the player who impersonated others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum