#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3

+6
emile fai
opc
steeve
MidgetBoy1996
cuc oein
Kačaniklić
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who should win GOTW #4

UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_lcap3%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_lcap6%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_lcap3%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_lcap9%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_lcap11%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_lcap6%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_lcap0%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_lcap49%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_rcap 49% [ 17 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_lcap10%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #4 Winner Toni!<3 I_vote_rcap 10% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Goal Of The Week #4
Watch in HD! 1080i
FULL SCREEN!!

Few Errors sorry <3 ENJOY

Write down Wildey and tukk below if you vote for them , it wouldn't let me put them in (You have tried to enter too many poll options.)

Last edited by Witsel on Wed May 29, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Thank you for adding my name at the end witsel :/ haha

Some of the GOTW candidates are an anti-climax as it were, having been involved in a game of eight goals yesterday I would have opted for some of the other choices. Just a suggestion for Witsel, perhaps votes should be separate for players in the poll? For example, Giroud has two goals in the video so maybe there should be an oppotrunity to vote for either goal in the poll as opposed to having the duo together. Good video anyhow, I've opted for Toni's (Oscar-esque v. Juventus) goal!

Last edited by Samuel on Wed May 22, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

How the fuck is Girouds first goal in there, his second was good though

But gotta vote for Toni's haha, madness goal

if you dint read sam , it wouldent let me have more than 10 , so i shortened it down to the lowest i could , next GOTW cant be more than 10 im afraid , and kaca , dont worry its because your not here ATM , soon as ur back you can be added, i dint forget about you its just that your not really active cus ur in america Very Happy and yes Jai i agree , but it was entered

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

you got mlfs and joe's goal mixed around. Good goals though :p

steeve

witsel u srs deleting my pass to chillmaz.... smh

opc

Jesus Christ this community. In what way is a lucky deflection from a goal kick better than a perfectly worked corner routine finished with a pin point strike? smh

lol. girouds first goal was dog wank.

yeah iknow cad lol , and dont blame me for goals , i only get given what i get given i just edit

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

opc wrote:Jesus Christ this community. In what way is a lucky deflection from a goal kick better than a perfectly worked corner routine finished with a pin point strike? smh

I believe that Toni's goal was planned

Calloway wrote:lol. girouds first goal was dog wank.

atleast he can score

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Jai wrote:
opc wrote:Jesus Christ this community. In what way is a lucky deflection from a goal kick better than a perfectly worked corner routine finished with a pin point strike? smh

I believe that Toni's goal was planned

Something different than all the other goal of the weeks. You don't see it coming.

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Witsel. wrote:yeah iknow cad lol , and dont blame me for goals , i only get given what i get given i just edit

Because you certainly can't pick the goals yourself, that'd be silly.

This as well.

opc

Also Witsel, don't waste your time rendering and uploading 1080p when the haxball footage is only around 480p. It's a complete waste of your time.

Witsel. wrote:

atleast he can score

I scored against GSE, I've played 2 games. cya.

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

kroos goal surely

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

Toni, definitely one of the most unique goals I seen on RF. Nothing wrong with this goal at all, impressive to see.

Calloway wrote:
Witsel. wrote:

atleast he can score

I scored against GSE, I've played 2 games. cya.

wellplayed -.-

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

haha people getting hyped about whos goal was the best in a flash game Neutral wp

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Apple wrote:haha people getting hyped about whos goal was the best in a flash game Neutral wp

l0000l ur da one who is complaining on a flash game acting lyke ur hard i swear down after da adminz get impeeched i will make a admin thread votin if u should get banned

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Kony wrote:
Apple wrote:haha people getting hyped about whos goal was the best in a flash game Neutral wp

l0000l ur da one who is complaining on a flash game acting lyke ur hard i swear down after da adminz get impeeched i will make a admin thread votin if u should get banned

l0000l im not acting hard ? :d
I dont mind getting banned from this shittier community tbh, Feel free to do it @admins

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Apple wrote:
Kony wrote:

l0000l im not acting hard ? :d
I dont mind getting banned from this shittier community tbh, Feel free to do it @admins

DIS COMMUNITY MADE U NIGGA

Right, just leave, Apple and Kony, this is a Goal of the Week thread, not a thread for arguing, take the arguments into PM or just shut up and fuck off, people like you arguing for pathetic reasons and in the wrong places ruin the reputation this league has built up.

opc

Calloway wrote:Right, just leave, Apple and Kony, this is a Goal of the Week thread, not a thread for arguing, take the arguments into PM or just shut up and fuck off, people like you arguing for pathetic reasons and in the wrong places ruin the reputation this league has built up.
LOL STFU M8 UR A PRIK OMD KIL URSELF

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum