#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3

+11
Asn
suck a penguin dick
MLIK'S ALIAS FFS
Mr Shithead
Kačaniklić
Sucks French bite
Polish sideman
Cockney Shithead
emile fai
somalian 2
skj
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:15 am

skj

skj

Season 4
Goal Of The Week #3
Made by Skjöld
Song: Imagine Dragons - All Eyes

Post to vote
Also sorry for it not being as good as last week, I don't have the time to do all the fancy stuff anymore :<

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

2haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:18 am

skj

skj

Kacan's or iks' goal for me... but I'm swaying for iks' cause of the build up. (And I'm in it tee-hee *-*)

3haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:19 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Cuadrado X2, good passing sick finish

4haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:36 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

A lot of good goals tbh, I'll reserve my vote for later. iks's goal was 3v4 though so that shouldn't really get too many votes. However this is rfl so most likely everyone will go full retard with the voting.

5haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:39 am

skj

skj

mlfaijati wrote:A lot of good goals tbh, I'll reserve my vote for later. iks's goal was 3v4 though so that shouldn't really get too many votes. However this is rfl so most likely everyone will go full retard with the voting.
Still a good goal, 3 people can defend you know its what usually happens in games...

6haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:46 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

iks

7haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:06 am

emile fai

Not really, you were 4-2 up at the time and in the goal they were only defending with 2 l0l. That means you had 3 attacking players who didn't need to worry about staying behind the last man (like it would be in a 4v3 attacking situation) so basically are free to create anything they want in attack. I don't deem it an achievement to score past 2 players in defense (considering the size of the fookin goal o god.)

8haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:29 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

kaca
and why no more cya of the week?

9haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:51 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

Kaca

10haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 am

skj

skj

Milik Cazorla wrote:kaca
and why no more cya of the week?
read it all smh

11haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:54 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

thanks to everyone who has voted for me, but im gonna not be self-obsessed for once and go with milik's goal as that was a good finish, may's was very good again but i wont be too biased.

12haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:18 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

wildey because he hit the post

13haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:37 am

MLIK'S ALIAS FFS

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

cuard x2 xd

14haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:08 am

suck a penguin dick

suck a penguin dick

X

15haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:39 am

Asn

May <3

16haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:24 am

BURGER

Ragnorak
Ragnorak

Cuadrado x2

17haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:39 am

Jamie

Swag FC
Swag FC

Shaps wrote:wildey because he hit the post
+1

18haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:21 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

iks

19haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:53 am

emile fai

Cuadrado's 2nd for me; I'd be proud of scoring that from DM.

20haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Empty Re: haxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #3 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:14 pm

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

iks for me too :)nice passing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum