#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY

+2
Jamie
Mr Shithead
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Empty THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Originally called Yahooligans (still proud of that name) captained by Shaps, a new player to Haxball leagues. Other teams were quickly being filled up only having the odd space place left for a memeber. Whilst Yahooligans were lucky enough to capture the might Bant. The team then grew in depth with the players (Wow)Tomis, Man Like Abz, Blizaaard and Tsar.

The league was then under way with Bant as vice captain, things got of to a bad start with only getting on point in the first five games. During that time a bad game against the Ricemen made me resign from captain and Bant took over. Now renamed the Bantaholics. With a scrappy win against Class on Grass, we finally had three points under us and moved into 7th place.

With Bantaholics being reformed, cuts and signs were made to improve the team the players; O.Giroud, Dench Blue Waffle (.....), Treninho, Rafael da Silva and Calloway all played apart in the Bantaholics progressing to 6th place at one point. (Our highest position lol). Bantaholics were kicked out in the cup pretty early on and had only the league to focus on.

Further adjustments were made to try climb up the table. The French maestros Very and Gotze were signed and helped Bantaholics stay above the bottom. Bant then had to resign as captain to focus on exams, giving Shaps captain once more. This led to mass depression forcing Wowtomis (our highest scoring player) to leave shortly followed by Calloway (our highest scoring own goal player).

They were replaced by Smithy, Italia and S7pt. The league by this point only had a few games left and the positions were being cemented. With our last three games against the top three any points looked unlikely. However a solid 0-0 draw against the soon to be champions on the final day was successful.

I feel last place was a bit unfair on the Bants, the Ricemen team changing played a big part in us finishing last and the big change in Dream Catchers. Goal difference says a lot snm Wink . But a big thanks to all that played their part in the team and I hope to see you playing in season 3.

Hall of Fame

Shaps - A bant throughout the season
Bant - A friendly guy and great captain
O.Giroud - A top guy who was always active
Rafael - Brought some great attacking defending with a bit of a temper Wink
Gotze - A clinical finisher
Very - The assist machine
Wowtomis - A great striker who helped Bants in the early stages
Treninho - Worst ref award hands down

kbye xx

Last edited by Shaps on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

2THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Empty Re: THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:49 am

Felt harsh with what I did to Bantaholics but I wish you good luck in the future lads <3

3THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Empty Re: THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:18 am

Jamie

Swag FC
Swag FC

Much love shaps and the rest of Bantaholics <3

4THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Empty Re: THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:21 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

#RICEMEN

5THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Empty Re: THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Get Bent

Great summary Shaps Smile The current Bantaholics squad is easily good enough to finish top half next season imo

6THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Empty Re: THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

Shaps wrote:
Treninho - Worst ref award hands down
I laughed harder than expected

7THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Empty Re: THE BANTAHOLICS SEASON 2 SUMMARY Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:55 am

nique ta mère

nique ta mère

Love it , It was a really great team !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum