#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fucked up fixtures.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fucked up fixtures. Empty Fucked up fixtures. Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Why would you have the final games of the season on a Tuesday and a Friday? Surely having ALL of the games on a Saturday to provide a dramatic end to the season would be much better ye

2Fucked up fixtures. Empty Re: Fucked up fixtures. Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:22 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

ye, and FFC match and TH match on at the same time, so its more tense during the game, only if TH beat us tonight.

3Fucked up fixtures. Empty Re: Fucked up fixtures. Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Last season we finished on a Saturday and we stopped TMS to the title and TH won it on the final day.. should always finish on a Saturday tbh

4Fucked up fixtures. Empty Re: Fucked up fixtures. Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

There was definitely talk of it changing, I just think they haven't been updated yet. However I'm all in favour of the matches being played on Tuesday as that way I can still play before I leave Smile, however that's me being selfish and they should all be played on Saturday at 6.00pm as the cup final is at 7pm and the All-Stars match is at 8pm.

5Fucked up fixtures. Empty Re: Fucked up fixtures. Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Bit of a squeeze? I really don't see the rush, put these individual games on separate days.

6Fucked up fixtures. Empty Re: Fucked up fixtures. Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 pm

We're kinda in a rush to finish it in time for the Champions League you see, which is why the league matches are not on the Saturday. Technically, the league does end this Saturday with the cup final and all stars match.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum