#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Total Hax Disbanding.

+6
KOSOVO IS SERBIA
cuc oein
Nadim Rahman
skj
☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮
emile fai
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Total Hax Disbanding. Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:52 pm

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

I would appreicate if you read the whole thing ^.^.

After thinking about it for a while, unfortunately Total Hax will be disbanding after Season 2. Leaving mid-Season is wrong in my opinion so we will end the Season, putting in 100% to keep the league competitive.

As you would probably know, nobody at Total Hax considers this as their 'main league' and really I was the one to have the idea for the team and get everyone together for it and the idea of the team was the have fun, and we did in all honesty. But that fun is just being lost, I really used to enjoy rfl but now I just see it as a obligation rather than a pleasure. This is down to 2 things, or maybe 1 however you look at it. I think that the league is just too serious, captains signing players who aren't their friends or whatever, just signing players that are good from other communities for the sole reason of winning. I don't think this is in the spirit of rfl. You can argue that Total Hax are slightly to blame for this, and I can totally see why people would think that. From an outsider it just looks like a load of Galaxy players turn up every Saturday and win, but this isn't really the case. The people I signed for Total Hax were just my mates in haxball, and we joined the league for a laugh (and as said before, we certainly did that). I think there is a limit on how serious rfl can get, and I feel as if we have hit that boundary and probably already broken it. This isn't condescending the league but just due to the simple fact that a ref is needed and no impartial refs are actually available it just means that there is a limit as I said to this leagues progression. People have been talking about the demise of rfl and I actually do agree with that, so you could say I'm getting off before it gets properly downhill.

I haven't spoken to all of my team yet about this, but the general consensus is that we can do without playing in this league, I play in 4 other leagues all 'more important' than this one and I just don't have the time anymore. So this most likely will take place after this Season.

As I said, I was thinking about this for a while, and after I said to Devin that we would disband if we didn't win the league or cup just made me reevaluate why I was in the league, and ended up being the main reason that we're disbanding - it just isn't taken as seriously as other people take it.

If you think that our loss to DC has just made us mad and we are 'ragequitting' then you would be wrong, but I am disappointed that the game started when I was not there, even though I told my team that I would be a little late, although it was a good game and I wouldn't say that they deserved the win but we should not have won the game either. Like I said, people taking it too seriously and the demise of rfl.

Whether this retirement of the team also goes with my admin has personally not be decided yet, and I will not speak for Ren in terms of that as well.

Also, I would like the Total Hax colour to be retired as a mark of respect to the team, I don't think that it is too much to ask just to keep a little posterity in that. Sorry to Fatality FC (FC? wot) who would probably want to use it but as my 'dying wish' I would like to keep some of the history of the club intact.

I really did have fun with this league, I defended it from people that said it was too childish or was a crap league, and aside from certain people in the community you did back my point up well. I'm not sure how many people would remember back in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] days but we have come such a long way since then and that makes me really proud about what we have done.

My urge to everyone is to remember that this league is for fun, don't take it too seriously - Total Hax didn't really and we enjoyed it while winning.

Another thing - the quicker the transition to 5v5 the better, 4v4 is just too little for the rfl map, the first game I ever played on the map was an FM fun-match which originally was meant to be 9v9 but due to ping was cut down to 7v7, and it still worked. Also, I think a good idea would be to look in to the other maps used by the Polish or from abroad, the ones with lines as they will really help referring of the league.

I will almost certainly return as a player to this league, once again I cannot speak to my Total Hax compatriots but I hope that some of them will continue playing in the league.

Below is some shoutouts that I would like to do.

Special Messages

Total Hax

Ren: Despite the amount of fuck ups you did it was fun playing and conversing with you, was a great VC and filled in very well when I could not make games, without you Total Hax would not have existed. Also the maker of the th logo! mlf and ren a* chem snm.

Breeezy: I don't even know how you are that good at this map without practicing i swear, just a natural. We wouldn't have won the title Season 1 without you really. Great guy to talk to and gave us all laughs along the way.

Paddy (hmmm): Even though you were with the team for most of its existence I swear you barely ever played Very Happy. Shame you weren't as active and we couldn't make the dream of 4 gk's on rfl work as it was supposed to. Lay off the substances.

Fabien: One of the 4 that played most of Season 1, you were a good finisher and gave Breeezy someone to insult talk to. You're still a dirty Spaniard though.

Dooms: Always there when needed, should have got more game time really but you were too shook to speak on mic :<. Once again, so good for someone who don't play on the map.

arctic: Filled in when he was needed, shame you didn't have your good laptop as you probably would have merked the league otherwise.

opc: UK #1 DM and Defensive forward, one of the only people to actually ask to join the team instead of me having to round people up.

GAZZA: You made Devin mad so you automatially are the best <3. Did pretty well in the few games you had.

Other Teams

The Muffin Stuffers: Fair play to you lot, did really well and pushed us all the way Season 1, shame you disbanded/turned into Ragnarok (no offense, nice guys but not nearly as good.)

Super Fulham: The other team to come through from the original forum, were friendly despite not really being that good.

Class on Grass: The matches between us were always the best, iks and Skjold both really nice guys and great players - shame you never could get a stable team together and push us all the way which you should have.

ACT/Fatality: Fair play to you guys, you legitimately are really good at this map and if we would lose the title to anyone it would be you. Nice guys as well menos Samuel. Devin is a cool guy who really cares about the league, which is lovely to see; good striker as well.

Everybody else that weren't kids: Pretty much the whole community was cool, think about playing some proper hax (3v3/4v4) if you get bored of this map ye, some of you have got potential.

Yeah I wrote a whole essay, its what I do.

Total Hax signing off. It was a pleasure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ mlf.

Last edited by mlfaijati on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:40 pm

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

ha! read it all! and it was worth it Smile)

It was a great pleasure and honour playing against you guys. And i must say The Muffin Stuffers vs Total Hax were some of my few favourite games i played on rfl butyou won the league by a small gap difference. Razz
ty for the memories! I vote to that the Total Hax colour to be retired as a mark of respect to the team .

1 noob! me! ):@

ps.^ thats my signature ^

3Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm

skj

skj

true shit, this leagues dying I can see why you're disbanding. You've just explained why I have semi-retired/retiring soon, this league used to be a fun league which I, myself and Calloway created. As of late it has gone downhill vastly as its not the same anymore.

Back to mlfs post, Goodluck to all of the Total Hax team. you were truly one of the best team in RFL. I'll see you on galaxy and maybe fm soon ^^

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

4Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:54 pm

dw guis when i get my good laptop i actually wrek le leeg

5Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Nadim Rahman

im not shuk to speak on mic wot

6Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:26 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

#Ricemen

7Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:46 am

Speaking from a neutral perspective, it was a delight to have some experienced members from other leagues in our ranks. Mlfaijati has managed to create a proficient team, winning the league in the first season of RFL and are looking to defend their title in the second, currently sitting second. It'll be a shame to see Total Hax leave the league, perhaps we'll see their players move to other teams and continue to be a part of such league.

Last edited by Samuel on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

8Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:57 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

No mention of Ricemen? Wow, we're the spirit of this league.

9Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:13 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

You've been great competition throughout the 2 seasons of RFL, and it will be a shame to lose two lynchpins (CoG as well) of the league. With both teams going, the league definitely looks in doubt for next season but myself and Dev will work as hard as we can to get the right people into the league and try and invigorate players to join in. (Well, mainly Dev he's being a bit of a leg) I agree it has become too competitive and probably puts some people off joining but I hope you guys are convinced to come back one day when the league is still going strong.
Good luck in the rest of the season TH and in all your other leagues guys, it's been a pleasure.

Except arctic, I wish I'd never met you.

Jks :p

10Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:01 pm

emile fai

Like I said, ill probs be playing for another team.

I'll join a bad team and help dem or sommen. am such a good guy!

11Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:07 am

tl;dr

12Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 am

Jheez man , sorry we beat you , now ur leaving Very Happy jokes , next ssn mlf to DC idc.

13Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:27 am

opc

opc: UK #1 DM and Defensive forward, one of the only people to actually ask to join the team instead of me having to round people up.

Heard it here first people. So good I have my own position.

14Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:59 am

Get Bent

Sad to hear about this but agree with most of your opinions. No disrespect to opc but it says a lot when a team manager posts about a team disbanding because the team members care about themselves not the team and he reacts but quoting mlf about how good he is

15Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:55 am

Bant wrote:Sad to hear about this but agree with most of your opinions. No disrespect to opc but it says a lot when a team manager posts about a team disbanding because the team members care about themselves not the team and he reacts but quoting mlf about how good he is

Ye fam, i carry opc's ass

16Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 am

opc

Bant wrote:Sad to hear about this but agree with most of your opinions. No disrespect to opc but it says a lot when a team manager posts about a team disbanding because the team members care about themselves not the team and he reacts but quoting mlf about how good he is
Winding up RFL until the end Cool

17Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:24 am

emile fai

we aint disbandin no mores

fuk da police

gna merk it s3

probs

idk ill ask some other nigs in the team

cya fish

18Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:29 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

just cuz ricemen left smh

19Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

lol this team is full of cunts

20Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:46 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

SMH ur still here? i beg man to leave

21Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:58 pm

opc

lr16 wrote:lol this team is full of cunts
Pos repped.

22Total Hax Disbanding. Empty Re: Total Hax Disbanding. Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

opc wrote:
lr16 wrote:lol this team is full of cunts
Pos repped.

thanks bro pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum