#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaving HRFL.

+2
cuc oein
emile fai
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leaving HRFL. Empty Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:40 am

I'm actually leaving this time, this league is fucking pathetic along with all the admins.

Let's put it this way, the WHOLE of Ricemen were insulting BH yesterday yet only 1/2 of them got banned but, I get banned for saying "they shouldn't play this game because they didn't bother turning up for the original one" I don't fucking get this.

If any of you don't know the situation, Ricemen were pressuring us into playing their cup game, when personally, we should be able to decide the date after they thought they'd be funny and not turn up for the original game. They proceeded to insult and mock the whole of Bant's team, we eventually played the game, which we lost, and they then started to insult us after the game, especially Jai, who was banned.

I also got banned, along with someone else (which I'm not sure of) and the reason for banning me was pathetic. I've finally decided to leave this league, and I'd just like to say, Devin, you're such a shit admin, learn to control a situation before banning people for stupid reasons, all it took was a simple PM to both captains to get the game sorted out.

I'd like to wish good luck to every team, except Ricemen, and especially Bants. Been nice knowing you all and I will carry on playing Hax just not in league games etc.

Good luck to Tren in getting captaincy, and good luck to my ex-managers, Skjold and Witsel with the rest of your season.

rite.
bye.
::>:

2Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:41 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Take Wild with you pls.

3Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:43 am

top 11 cutie

4Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:43 am

Safe badman , i think everyone hates on me seeing i always get banned / red cards -.-

5Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:44 am

luv u arc bbs Sad & i will do mlf

wittty add me on fb again

6Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:47 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

l000000000l that boy ash calloway he sounds like a girl

7Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:49 am

well no, I dont?

8Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:50 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

have your balls dropped since you were on mic last time?

9Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:51 am

I was on mic last week to people? Smile

10Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:53 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

that boy ash calloway he sounds like a girlllllll

11Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:59 am

doesn't matter how many times team practices tries to gain leverage etc because Total Hax won the league and cup anyway Cool

12Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 am

Fat Indian

Fat Indian
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars

Top.10 cutie Ash Calloway I will luv u forever and miss you bye bye bby. And mlf you wanna fite?

13Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:15 am

kisses /sp/ arse

kisses /sp/ arse

Why do people leave instead of just manning up and taking it? It's simulated football on the internet smfh Mad

14Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:20 am

I mean what I say

Here is a parting present from me to you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What barri said too, stop being a weakling and grow a pair of balls Cool

RICEMEN ARE UNSTOPPABLE AAAAAAAAAAA

15Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:25 am

Nah, it's happened before, fucking pissing me off now, admins are pathetic.

16Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:48 am

Get Bent

So disappointed but understandable, here the rice are again being pricks on your leaving thread and what do the admins do? Absolutely nothing. Carry on joining my room bby <3

17Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Bant wrote:So disappointed but understandable, here the rice are again being pricks on your leaving thread and what do the admins do? Absolutely nothing. Carry on joining my room bby <3

read my signature m8

18Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 am

kisses /sp/ arse

kisses /sp/ arse

You don't like what people write on the internet? Don't reply.

19Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:12 am

Get Bent

Barri wrote:You don't like what people write on the internet? Don't reply.

good advice, I'll try it

20Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:12 am

Thank you for signing me Bant, loved my time at BH Smile <3

21Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 am

Get Bent

come on skype <3

22Leaving HRFL. Empty Re: Leaving HRFL. Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:36 am

Do take in mind that this was the my first time dealing with a situation like this. I did take both captains away from chat and got the game organized, except I used TS rather than PM.

Even though ricemen (mostly Jai and Gred) were the ones insulting your team, you was the one who also got involved in the arguing. That only gets you in trouble as well. I felt that at the time, everyone involved in the incident/argument one way or another would get a punishment depending on previous punishments given for different cases. I heard from Bant that he wanted "One point deduction for every insult from Ricemen." If I was to give THIS punishment instead, it would have to apply to all teams. This also means every team would be on negative points.

I only banned you from the chatbox for 3 days, meaning you could still use the forum and your private forum to continue training and posting. I think that this is a fair punishment, but I guess you don't see it that way.

I'm sorry about my performance if it was enough to make you quit. I hope that you'll change your mind and come back in the future.

-Devin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum