#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league

+7
cuc oein
Fuck Haxleague
KOSOVO IS SERBIA
I mean what I say
Kačaniklić
skj
emile fai
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 am

Blazing wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:
Blazing wrote:
Toko wrote:
Blazing wrote:Galaxy really isn't what I call 'well run'. FM is where it's at. Well run, mature, sensible, responsible admins compared to Galaxy.

Join both tbh.

I wouldn't participate in Galaxy at all. The admins there are immature and most probably underage to be foruming at all.

FM is better than Galaxy in it's own format, 3v3.

When was the last time you even logged onto Galaxy? Last time you played in the league was in the first Season, things have changed since then. Because of this you should probably stop flaming and saying things which aren't true on this thread in all honesty. Heck, you haven't even been on FM for a good while also so that comparison is just inaccurate and just makes you look stupid, regardless of the fact that FM is 4v4 and Galaxy is 3v3.

How is that flaming? Are you that idiotic? If you are, then you should just get out.

I look at Galaxy, and I see some crappy unoriginal forumotion-made design and about 10 people 'online' at most.

read my comment if you have not already also when was the last time you even logged on to Galaxy btw?

52Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:55 am

420 blaze it

420 blaze it

FM IS better than Galaxy in it's own standard though.

Just the fact that you admitted that Galaxy is nearly all made from FM's community shows the low level of thought made and used when starting the community up.

Also, AM still is admin you know, along with some others who are controversial choices.

53Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 am

420 blaze it

420 blaze it

arctic wrote:
Blazing wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:
Blazing wrote:
Toko wrote:
Blazing wrote:Galaxy really isn't what I call 'well run'. FM is where it's at. Well run, mature, sensible, responsible admins compared to Galaxy.

Join both tbh.

I wouldn't participate in Galaxy at all. The admins there are immature and most probably underage to be foruming at all.

FM is better than Galaxy in it's own format, 3v3.

When was the last time you even logged onto Galaxy? Last time you played in the league was in the first Season, things have changed since then. Because of this you should probably stop flaming and saying things which aren't true on this thread in all honesty. Heck, you haven't even been on FM for a good while also so that comparison is just inaccurate and just makes you look stupid, regardless of the fact that FM is 4v4 and Galaxy is 3v3.

How is that flaming? Are you that idiotic? If you are, then you should just get out.

I look at Galaxy, and I see some crappy unoriginal forumotion-made design and about 10 people 'online' at most.

read my comment if you have not already also when was the last time you even logged on to Galaxy btw?

Just today actually. I quit it ages ago just because of these reasons. Most people KNOW that I've been active in all forums but don't participate much.

I've been active all the time in the Galaxy and FM forums. FM is just a level or two ahead, and I really don't consider Galaxy as a 'proper' HaxBall forum seeing as most of the designs are default/forumotion-made.

54Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:05 am

Blazing wrote:FM IS better than Galaxy in it's own standard though.

Just the fact that you admitted that Galaxy is nearly all made from FM's community shows the low level of thought made and used when starting the community up.

Also, AM still is admin you know, along with some others who are controversial choices.

We all know FM's better..... did you even understand the point I was making. Galaxy is a 3v3 league, also how do you class as FM. MLF top 2 UK GK was in UK national team and he is in FM and galaxy now he is probs the best gk in galaxy so how do u class him as FM? FM is better than galaxy because galaxy can also develop player for people in FM. Don't you know if your new how hard it is to even get a team compared to Galaxy.

Also AM-99 is founder his admin can't be taken away and he don't even do admin work and only does GOTW and tell me which admins are even controversial choices?

55Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:28 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Blazing wrote:

I've been active all the time in the Galaxy and FM forums.

Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Blaz10

???

Although I don't quite know what's put you off Galaxy so much, seeing as I joined after you stopped playing.

Things have changed a lot for the better since then; indeed we still use forumotion, although that shouldn't really be taken as a blemish on the character of the community, and sometimes it doesn't help that you don't have any good coders to improve things.

Still, the fact that I've heard many of our players say they prefer Galaxy to FM shows up we're doing something right.

Last edited by Rénbeaudach on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

56Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:06 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

lol if FM still used forumotion you would be saying nothing, the fact that this forum is forumotion made hasn't exactly deterred you from joining has it?

Just get out seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about.

57Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 am

We also the largest uk 3v3 league with an astonishing 623 registered users and are the only uk 3v3 league to have 2 divisions ^_^

58Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:09 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

init

59Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 am

Fuck Haxleague

Fuck Haxleague

Registered users is the community but not the league itself. As for 2 divisions, HL now also has 2 divisions, though I suppose you can still say that seeing as HaxLeague's new season hasn't started yet cyclops But in my opinion the amount of teams/players that participate is the main factor in determining the largest league Very Happy

60Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 am

Well Galaxy are expanding to 20 teams next season and the league season just finished. After we picked our new caps we even be bigger in terms of participation Surprised . Also of course Galaxy never needed to increase roster to 7 or have the loan rule since the teams are always pretty active and committed anyway Very Happy

61Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:18 am

Fuck Haxleague

Fuck Haxleague

That's fair enough, but going by that, HL are currently the #1 in terms of size Wink

62Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 am

Nope Galaxy has more registered users and will have more teams in the new season and due to the commitment from our players some teams only need 5 players instead of 6,7 or a loan rule etc. Very Happy

63Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:24 am

Fuck Haxleague

Fuck Haxleague

Ignorant of you to disregard my explanation in the previous post and say the same thing again, but whatever Very Happy Feel free to use that title as it's a matter of opinion, though HL will be using it too, seeing as there are more players here. Smile

64Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:32 am

well are the new div2 teams in the league yet? No but for next season they are while galaxy will also add 4 new teams. So ur going by next seasons teams not current league teams. Next season after both Galaxy and Haxleague have added the teams to the league Galaxy will be bigger.Also by the explanation your going by is that Galaxy is a much more bigger community than a league. Shocked

Also how did Galaxy exactly provoke you right now? I thought the convo earlier few pages back was over but you decided to come into the thread mouthing off. Very Happy

If you want to play an immature game of "my league is better than yours" then resume commenting on this thread.

Thank you Smile

65Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:34 am

emile fai

bere logic itt

'our league is the biggest, we will have 16 teams next season'

'our league is the biggest, we will have 20 teams next season'

'but our league is bigger'

'lol k'

Unless you are living in the future then I'm not totally sure what you are talking about.

66Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:38 am

Fuck Haxleague

Fuck Haxleague

I'm done with this thread, unnecessary arguing going on, and all my fault too tbh - getting into arguments with someone who was 14 two weeks ago Smile

Only time will tell.

67Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:41 am

opc

This was a fantastic read. Cheers. albino

68Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 am

Thank you for your apology and good luck with Haxleague Wink

69Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Empty Re: Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:27 am

420 blaze it

420 blaze it

Rénbeaudach wrote:
Blazing wrote:

I've been active all the time in the Galaxy and FM forums.

Haxball Galaxy 3v3 league - Page 3 Blaz10

???

Although I don't quite know what's put you off Galaxy so much, seeing as I joined after you stopped playing.

Things have changed a lot for the better since then; indeed we still use forumotion, although that shouldn't really be taken as a blemish on the character of the community, and sometimes it doesn't help that you don't have any good coders to improve things.

Still, the fact that I've heard many of our players say they prefer Galaxy to FM shows up we're doing something right.

You don't have to be signed in to look at Galaxy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum