#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades

+6
HaxballChampion
Cockney Shithead
:-)
Santi Cazorla
Blizaaard
Kačaniklić
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:04 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Can I please ask the following players if they would like to join Super Fulham:
Santi Cazorla [Confirmed]
HDz [Confirmed]
Jiminy Cricket [Confirmed]
HaxballChampion [Confirmed]
Beninho1 [Confirmed]
TRENUJKFOOTBALLHOPE [Confirmed]
D [Confirmed]

Cheers,
Kaca
(btw there are so many players here as some will go elsewhere)

Last edited by Kacaniklic on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 am; edited 18 times in total

Blizaaard

Blizaaard

HDz
(ACCEPTED)

http://www.haxball.com - Play

Santi Cazorla

Confirmed

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

Confirmed Cool

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

CONFIRMED Smile

6Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Goalkeeper Wanted Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

A goalkeeper is wanted for this team, trials will be held at 7.30pm tomorrow!
Kaca

HaxballChampion

Confirmed

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Super Fulham are making a trade bid for TRENUJKFOOTBALLHOPE from his club Lion Hearts.

9Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:34 pm

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Kacaniklic wrote:Super Fulham are making a trade bid for TRENUJKFOOTBALLHOPE from his club Lion Hearts.

ive cut him, you can have him for free. Smile

10Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:27 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

As sig has cut tren, he will just need to confirm that he is joining super fulham

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

11Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:49 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Cheers iks

12Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:52 am

Treninho

Treninho

confirmed:) thx

13Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:35 am

i can gk?

- Name : D

14Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:15 am

1# SHM

I comfirm my signing with this club Smile

15Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:59 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

COMPLETE

16Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Cut SHM (ZOFF) for being the worst player in haxball history. In real life what he did is identity fraud

17Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:49 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Making an offer to D to play for us.

18Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:53 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

If I'd known SHM was ZOFF, I'd have been on my hands and knees begging you to kill him.

19Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:11 am

accept / Comfirmed

20Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 am

COMFIRMED

my name is D not im D Smile i changed it thanks xx

21Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Empty Re: Super Fulham Signings, Cuts and Trades Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:05 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

Make new topics whenever making new signs/cuts to avoid confusion

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum