#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Successful captains for season 1

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Successful captains for season 1 Empty Successful captains for season 1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:52 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

First of all I would like to thank everyone that had applied for captaincy in season 1, we had 10 applications and from that we had to choose only 6, which was a bit tough. Please don't feel disheartened if you were not chosen, and make sure you have signed up to the Free Agency.

Congratulations to the Captains for season 1:

Captain: Apple
Team Name: The Muffin Stuffers

Captain: Kacaniklic
Team Name: Super Fulham

Captain: Skjöld
Team Name: Class on Grass

Captain: mlfaijati
Team Name: Total Hax

Captain: Hazard
Team Name: Awaiting Team Name

Captain: Aidizzle
Team Name: Northern Lions

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

2Successful captains for season 1 Empty Re: Successful captains for season 1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:55 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

YEEESS Thanks !!!

3Successful captains for season 1 Empty Re: Successful captains for season 1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:58 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Very Happy cheers

4Successful captains for season 1 Empty Re: Successful captains for season 1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:05 am

skj

skj

Thank you for my second opportunity to win this league, hopefully I do a better job then last time.

And congrats to all the other Captains, GL in the League.
You're gonna need it.

- Skjöld.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

5Successful captains for season 1 Empty Re: Successful captains for season 1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:18 am

Congratulations to those who have been selected as a captain. However, I have decided to drop out thus leaving a space for another to step-up as I earlier stated in the admin-private forum. As a result of this, we've chosen Signorelli to become the 6th and final captain. Best of luck.

6Successful captains for season 1 Empty captian Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

ty for choosing me , im very grateful , i hope i do a good job well i dont hope i will do my best Very Happy Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum