#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fatality FC - Rules and Regulations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fatality FC - Rules and Regulations Empty Fatality FC - Rules and Regulations Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Just gonna lay some rules down as I feel necessary so that we have no problems when things become unexpected.

1. BE ACTIVE. I shouldn't have to say this, but if you're gone for over a week with no reason or explanation given to me, I'll count that as inactivity and you'll be cut from the team.

2. If you've not trained once before a match, you're not playing. May this be from inactivity or any other case, I'm not playing people who haven't practiced or are too lazy to show up for anything other than match days.

3. An exception to rule 2 is if ACT is short of players, only then may untrained players get to play.

4. If you have a question for me, PM me. Talking to me about ACT issues in the chat isn't a good idea as I come to the chat to have shits and giggles or find out about stuff.

(I hold the right to remove/add/change any rules you see here)

Last edited by DEVINURDOG on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2Fatality FC - Rules and Regulations Empty Re: Fatality FC - Rules and Regulations Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:26 am

19-3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum