#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi poop stains

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi poop stains Empty Hi poop stains Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:15 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

I guess it was naughty of me to leave this site without any warning but I didn't want to be a 'LEAVING 4 LIFE FAGS LAST TIME YOU'LL SEE THIS FACE.'  

So yeah I haven't been on RFL for the last 2 months but I felt it was wrong without saying goodbye to my cyberfwends who I've chatted and played spaceball bounce with for the last year. I'm 5 months pregnant now which has made it difficult to hax, which is a shame but at the same time made me appreciate the good times. Hope the league lives on ect ect.

No need for shout outs, you're all #no1 babes in my book.

See you next thanksgivings xoxoxoxoxoxo
also stark accept me on top 11 u fgt

2Hi poop stains Empty Re: Hi poop stains Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:04 pm

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

who are you again?

3Hi poop stains Empty Re: Hi poop stains Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:54 am

:-)

:-)
Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

wtf is top 11 lel

4Hi poop stains Empty Re: Hi poop stains Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:49 am

Asn

Shaps wrote:I guess it was naughty of me to leave this site without any warning but I didn't want to be a 'LEAVING 4 LIFE FAGS LAST TIME YOU'LL SEE THIS FACE.'  

So yeah I haven't been on RFL for the last 2 months but I felt it was wrong without saying goodbye to my cyberfwends who I've chatted and played spaceball bounce with for the last year. I'm 5 months pregnant now which has made it difficult to hax, which is a shame but at the same time made me appreciate the good times. Hope the league lives on ect ect.

No need for shout outs, you're all #no1 babes in my book.

See you next thanksgivings xoxoxoxoxoxo
also stark accept me on top 11 u fgt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum