#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to HaxRFL!

+3
Rénbeaudach
Emo Twat
emile fai
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Welcome to HaxRFL! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 pm

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Welcome one, welcome all to the premier UK Real Football Haxball League, HaxRFL. Myself, Rénbeaudach, Iks and Samuel (or Sturridge/Hazard as he was known on RFL) decided to break away from the very unprofessional and dis-organised RFL league and create our own league that we aim to be a great success, putting proper planning for the league into place and all-in-all creating a more enjoyable and fun atmosphere in which we can play Haxball. We urge you to leave the ghosts from the old league behind and come with us as we look to create a new start in this forum, the Administration team are currently sorting the rulebook and the general running of the league but the main philospy is still there, that we want to create a successful league for everyone to enjoy.

Stay Tuned in the next few days and feel free to say hello, or make your own introduction thread, I've been mlfaijati, or mlf for short and myself and everyone else here at HaxRFL greet you to this new and fresh league.

-mlf

Last edited by mlfaijati on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

mlfaijati wrote:Welcome one, welcome all to the premier UK Real Football Haxball League, HaxRFL. Myself, Rénbeaudach, Iks and Samuel (or Sturridge/Hazard as he was known on RFL) decided to break away from the very unprofessional and dis-organised RFL league and create our own league that we aim to be a great success, putting proper planning for the league into place and all-in-all creating a more enjoyable and fun atmosphere in which we can play Haxball. We urge you to leave the ghosts from the old league behind and come with us as we look to create a new start in this forum, the Administration team are currently sorting the rulebook and the general running of the league but the main philospy is still there, that we want to create a successful league for everyone to enjoy.

Stay Tuned in the next few days and feel free to say hello, or make your own introduction thread, I've been mlfaijati, or mlf for short and myself and everyone else here at HaxRFL greet you to this new and fresh league.

-mlf

Man , This forum desing sucks that is all i can say ... How is the first RFL not professional ? This doesn't look professional and the admins are not that great like in the first one ... I want the Classic back not a crap league where you just do it for fame...

3Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 pm

emile fai

I think the whole idea of the previous RFL league was wrong, It wasn't very well organised - Game days were not even sorted and the league didn't even use a League Republic to sort out it's fixtures. As well as this but the league has now all but died, so that is another sign that it might not have been as good as you were describing it.

Nobody is forcing you to join this league as well, we are very happy to continue without certain members from the previous community.

4Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

I'm just annoyed . i was a captian and now i might be without a team ... And i just got used to the other forum ... Is there any possibility i would still be a captain ... I spend so much time on my team on the last forum that it would be considered a waste.
Apple.

5Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Apple. wrote:

Man , This forum desing sucks that is all i can say ... How is the first RFL not professional ? This doesn't look professional and the admins are not that great like in the first one ... I want the Classic back not a crap league where you just do it for fame...

I can assure you, we're not doing this for a laugh. Sure the forum could do with looking a bit better, but first things first is to attract interest from the old league and from Galaxy and FM.

We want a good league with good admins as much as you do.

6Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:56 pm

emile fai

Captain applications will be opened soon, and we will pick captains from there. Nobody of course is guarenteed a team but chances are that most people will be signed. Seeing as applications have not been opened yet I can't say whether or not you will be a captain, you have not made the best first impression and from what I heard last matchday only 1 of your players turned up, it is up to you now to prove that you are mature and active in the community.

7Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:01 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

mlfaijati wrote:Captain applications will be opened soon, and we will pick captains from there. Nobody of course is guarenteed a team but chances are that most people will be signed. Seeing as applications have not been opened yet I can't say whether or not you will be a captain, you have not made the best first impression and from what I heard last matchday only 1 of your players turned up, it is up to you now to prove that you are mature and active in the community.

No , it wasn't me team then ... I couldn't come to the match and someone else did on mine nickname and trolled he room ... Well thanks very much but understand me .. the league that i used to be in got closed down for some idiotic reasons and now i have a bad reputation about it ... i was so happy and now all i can do is sit back and watch you guys having fun.
Apple.

8Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 am

emile fai

Apple. wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:Captain applications will be opened soon, and we will pick captains from there. Nobody of course is guarenteed a team but chances are that most people will be signed. Seeing as applications have not been opened yet I can't say whether or not you will be a captain, you have not made the best first impression and from what I heard last matchday only 1 of your players turned up, it is up to you now to prove that you are mature and active in the community.

No , it wasn't me team then ... I couldn't come to the match and someone else did on mine nickname and trolled he room ... Well thanks very much but understand me .. the league that i used to be in got closed down for some idiotic reasons and now i have a bad reputation about it ... i was so happy and now all i can do is sit back and watch you guys having fun.
Apple.

Well the first step is to get integrated into this community, you do seem like a nice person and I have heard some positive things about you, I step would be to get your old players to sign up to this league and then who knows, stay tuned.

9Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:11 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Sorry for the first comment i did , wasnt needed but , I know I will not be the captian why?
There all better known people around here...
People don't know me.
But thanks , i wish you guys a good season , even tho i will do a captain request , who knows ?
Apple.

10Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:13 am

Apple. wrote:Sorry for the first comment i did , wasnt needed but , I know I will not be the captian why?
There all better known people around here...
People don't know me.
But thanks , i wish you guys a good season , even tho i will do a captain request , who knows ?
Apple.

Breeezy impersonated you in rfl

11Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Why do you think that?

12Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 am

Apple. wrote:Why do you think that?

He told me

13Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty hey Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:58 am

Nat.

well finally im in this league and apple hope im in the same team as u ps apple spent so much time in the team before plz pick him as captain

14Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Welcome to HaxRFL! Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:36 am

Hey , my names D on Haxball , look forward to play with anyone , get along with everyone , i am a good player Wink im 17 yeas old , IRL Name is Danny Mwahh

- D

15Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:29 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Rénbeaudach wrote:

#SOPHIA4ADMIN

16Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:23 am

Fab

s.signorelli wrote:
Rénbeaudach wrote:

#SOPHIA4ADMIN

#SOPHIA4BAN

Embarassed

17Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:31 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Fab wrote:
s.signorelli wrote:
Rénbeaudach wrote:

#SOPHIA4ADMIN

#SOPHIA4BAN

Embarassed

tbh i get banned from my own team's training sessions, and im the cap. (they didnt know who i was tbf as i had a differeny username) Razz

18Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

#Kaca4Admin

19Welcome to HaxRFL! Empty Re: Welcome to HaxRFL! Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 am

Fab

Everyone4Ban

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum