#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Website

+6
cuc oein
Cockney Shithead
MidgetBoy1996
suck a penguin dick
emile fai
Kačaniklić
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Next post for you to rip the shit out of Smile . England post will be up on Saturday/Sunday after qualifiers and a couple of shitty posts about ethics as well cos my course forces me to write about rubbish

27My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:24 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Newest blog about Belgium's rise to power on the international scene. Again any comments/abuse are more than welcome

28My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:27 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Another post, this time about Qatar and its ability to host the 2022 World Cup. Please read, especially if youre foreign cos it gives me nice stats on the page.

29My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:16 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Kačaniklić wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Another post, this time about Qatar and its ability to host the 2022 World Cup. Please read, especially if youre foreign cos it gives me nice stats on the page.
read something very similar on eurosport before, so wasn't that interesting for me tbhfor me

30My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:50 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

QATAR QATAR QATAR THATS ALL I HEAR ABOUT

WELSH PREMIER LEAGUE PLS

31My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:09 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Nice article tbf about Qatar, some unorganised illuminati Fifa arab shit going on nowadays wtf

32My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Jai wrote:QATAR QATAR QATAR THATS ALL I HEAR ABOUT

WELSH PREMIER LEAGUE PLS
I will do my absolute best to try and incorporate the Welsh Premier League into an article. I like a good challenge.

33My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:25 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

YESSSSSSS

34My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:28 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Its been a while since Ive posted what Ive been doing on here so have a look at the site and see if theres anything youve missed but heres my latest post about Gibraltar's debut as an official footballing nation tonight. Again any constructive feedback is welcomed Smile

35My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

0-0 in the Algarve, not bad eh Smile
Good article but brining up Slovakia without metioning Hamsik silent 

36My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:50 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Ye may or may not have forgotten about Hamsik *runs and hides* but I'm looking forward to seeing how Gibraltar progress

37My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:14 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Another post, this time its about Formula 1 if anyone is interested in that. Even if you're not give it a click, just to help my view count Smile

38My Website  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Website Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:13 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check out my 2-part blog on what would happen if each club in the Premier League could only make 1 signing in January. (Yes I'm still posting here I like getting the international views)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum