#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6

+5
Sucks French bite
Asn
MidgetBoy1996
420 blaze it
Witsel
9 posters

Who Won GOTW #6?

HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_lcap0%HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_lcap14%HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_lcap67%HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_rcap 67% [ 14 ]
HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_lcap5%HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_lcap14%HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_lcap0%HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

ill have to download Sony Vages for next season but ill carry on using Windows movie maker for the remainder of this season,  i recently had vages before i got a new PC!

Vote for GOTW via Poll and Vote for <>< OTW via topic/reply please!

420p! Full Screen [HD] drop a like/rep if you like Very Happy!

2HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:41 am

Witsel

mlf <><

3HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:02 am

420 blaze it

420 blaze it

All apart from Witsel #1 and Skjold were either tap-ins, open goals or 1 on 1s.

4HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:10 am

Witsel

do you understand football?

id rather score a goal which includes 3 of my players than just a screamer from a ck ect , who cares if you think there tap ins? good passes and movement with a tap in is a good goal mate

Smile

5HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:15 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

swear down goal of the week meant to be tuesdays and saturdays fixtures and Witsel why you bare being biased towards HBT goals, replaying dat lazer 3 times xD

6HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:18 am

Witsel

Yes it is tuesdays and saturdays? saturdays just gone and last nights , they was only 2 games played on sat i think which was in match reports and swag and HF was 0-0 Very Happy

and because its a fucking screamer it had to be done im sorry cad cheers 

7HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:36 am

Asn

mlf <><

skjolds goal :d

8HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:52 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

mlf <><

9HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:35 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

why the hell is soma's one in it.

10HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:08 am

420 blaze it

420 blaze it

Witsel wrote:do you understand football?

id rather score a goal which includes 3 of my players than just a screamer from a ck ect , who cares if you think there tap ins? good passes and movement with a tap in is a good goal mate

Smile
Yet it wasn't "good passes and movement", it was poor defence.

11HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:57 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

wtf u didnt show my juke, so bait u did it on purpose so one of HBT wins it prick

12HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:09 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Blazing wrote:it was poor defence.
You'd know all about that wouldnt you mate

13HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 am

Witsel

somalian 2 wrote:wtf u didnt show my juke, so bait u did it on purpose so one of HBT wins it prick
yes i did you fucking PuNJaB go to 2:05 you autistic piece of shit ExclamationI love you tongue

14HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 pm

420 blaze it

420 blaze it

Kačaniklić wrote:
Blazing wrote:it was poor defence.
You'd know all about that wouldnt you mate
No need to get nasty, I was making a valid point.

15HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:32 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Sometimes the defence only looks poor due to the accuracy of the play by the attack.

As you'll surely know Blazing, the game's harder than it looks :>

16HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Empty Re: HaxRFL Goal of the Week - Week #6 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:33 am

suck a penguin dick

suck a penguin dick

witsel #1 is sick

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum