#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Empty Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:25 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

We will replay the whole 2nd half with the score 1-0 to TMS some other time, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Empty Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 am

м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™

For the record, the game was stopped at 2:27 in the second half. So, the replay will need to be 7:33+30 secs from previous half's extra time = 8:03.

No way are we playing whole second half, ty

Edit: I am assuming Total Hax will be respectful enough to only play out 8 minutes of the replay.

Another edit: I am disappointed that Total Hax chose not to get a loan and continue the match.

3Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Empty Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:35 am

м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™

mlfaijati wrote:We will replay the whole 2nd half with the score 1-0 to TMS some other time, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
I am not giving this up. Don't try and pussy out of playing from where we left off, OK? 8 minutes is 8 minutes, just because you didn't want a loan to ruin your perfect team doesn't mean you can get that extra 2 minutes. Take your loss like men, OK?

4Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Empty Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 am

TBF, Kevin Nolan was free as a loan or you could have played 3v4

Therefore it is only fair that we play 8 minutes, and APPLE chooses the date on which the replay is played.

And only the players who played today for TH are allowed to play imo.

5Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Empty Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

What is this picture meant to show ? How i foolishly let you and your team go ? Yeah we will start from the 2nd half , put the time on 8mins. Plus overtime . Easy.,,,

6Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Empty Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Chuffington

It's 7.33 left, plus 30 seconds first half injury time. Then whatever gets added for the second half, lets say a minute tops. So we should have to play no more than 9.03 in total.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum