#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 4 Table Predictions

+13
opc
Rénbeaudach
somalian 2
Sucks French bite
Mr Shithead
Kačaniklić
Kony
Cockney Shithead
cuc oein
MLIK'S ALIAS FFS
Emo Twat
emile fai
Witsel
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:51 am

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

Do your own Predictions <3
GL to all season4

1. Harlem Bike Thieves - Pure bias fuck da haters
2. DreamCathcers - Fuck HyperFulham haha but naa this team is fucking Strong as fuck , P.S if these comes first , its because i signed them all b4 i got mixed up with da wrong crowd and started robbing
3. Fatality Football Club - Snubbed these off for my friends , so dont do as good as us and we will be fine , Strong team i just see stronger teams this season , from 1-4 should be the same as mine.
4. Pelicans - New Captain Ben but im sure its the same team as last season, but some improved players , not from the UK ofcourse but who cares , i feel a strong season from these.
5. Swag FC Even after there unpredictable finish in 3rd place last season , they have added a few players to their squad, i dont think it has weakend them in anyway , if anything they will be stronger , i just feel like there will be stronger teams this season, but ayy these was predicted like 7th by most last season and finished 3rd.
6. Ragnorok - nice team
7. The Muffin Stuffers - going to have a better season than last season but i dont feel them coming up highly in the table, but i can see these beating some top teams , dont be suprised if TMS come top6
8. Eagles United - Really good team , but i cant decided the bottem 4 teams , most of the teams are all strong so if i put you last or near the bottem , dont take it offensive
9. Soup 'A' Stars - Wild will carry em <3
10.Green Street Elite - better team than last season gl

2Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:55 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

These teams are split up into conferences y'know...

3Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:04 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Don't make us play top teams please. We are friendly :[

4Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:18 am

MLIK'S ALIAS FFS

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

FFC 3 in a row?

5Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:31 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

if i could make every game there is no chance in hell that the team i would be on wouldnt win the title, i am head and shoulders above all of you

6Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Jai wrote:if i could make every game there is no chance in hell that the team i would be on wouldnt win the title, i am head and shoulders above all of you
All talk mate, you conveniently don't make the game days because you'd get embarrassed every game.

7Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:43 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

l0l when people who cant play normal hax so they migrate to some shit tier league where kevin nolan can also get a team, you know the shit talking must be dumb

gna come back to galaxy bro? oh wait you probably wont as you got fucking dicked every game in division 2

nice cup win too, wish i could have class like that

dear me :mad: alien 

8Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 am

Witsel

Conference's ah okay that's bad

But sure and atleast there is 3 decent streamers

9Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:30 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Jai wrote:l0l when people who cant play normal hax so they migrate to some shit tier league where kevin nolan can also get a team, you know the shit talking must be dumb

gna come back to galaxy bro? oh wait you probably wont as you got fucking dicked every game in division 2

nice cup win too, wish i could have class like that

dear me :mad: alien 

smh skjold losing to adminton stanley

10Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:42 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

ben doesnt play for our shit tier team i'll have you know

11Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:35 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Kačaniklić wrote:ben doesnt play for our shit tier team i'll have you know

no one was on about your team that lost to a team have only played 1 month

oh wait i just did

12Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Witsel

Jai , marry me

13Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

1 - Fatality FC: sadly once again they have managed to improve their current squad, looks like there is no stopping them.
2 - Hyper Fulham: This team looks terrifying, combining all the top European players into one team (and dev). I'm sure there will be a lack of chemistry to begin with and a possibility of disbandment due to Kaca's "Uni" and the lack of UK players.
3 - Swag FC: UK C team + French C team izi
4 - Harlem Bike Thieves: The second coming of Total Hax will think it will be a walk in the park but judging by last season's finish and no Joehan it will be far from easy.
5 - Ragnarok: Bolagnase's team looks very defensive with the 3 Hungarians in there. Can see them playing for the draw against top teams.
6 - Pelicans: I think this is one of the few teams who look weaker than last season mb. With Skjold sticking with them though they do have a chance of finishing higher.
7 - Soup-A-Stars: A team which looks similar to CadArmy's of last season. Giggs has brought in the Frenchies who can do the job but as RSC is their priority there may be a lack of effort. 25% chance of rage disbanding.
8 Green Street Elite: Hulk's improved what Kevin left him but with the conference they are in I can't see many points coming their way, again with both the UK players in their team being ragey 30% chance of disbanding.
9 - The Muffin Stuffers: A very new team with players who haven't played RFL before, hopefully this time round Apple can stick with his team and they are active.
10 - Eagles United: Milik has got a challenge against him. RFL isn't his primary league and there are no big hitters in his team.

14Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Shaps wrote:1 - Fatality FC: sadly once again they have managed to improve their current squad, looks like there is no stopping them.
2 - Hyper Fulham: This team looks terrifying, combining all the top European players into one team (and dev). I'm sure there will be a lack of chemistry to begin with and a possibility of disbandment due to Kaca's "Uni" and the lack of UK players.
4 - Harlem Bike Thieves: The second coming of Total Hax will think it will be a walk in the park but judging by last season's finish and no Joehan it will be far from easy.
5 - Ragnarok: Bolagnase's team looks very defensive with the 3 Hungarians in there. Can see them playing for the draw against top teams.
6 - Pelicans: I think this is one of the few teams who look weaker than last season mb. With Skjold sticking with them though they do have a chance of finishing higher.
7 - Soup-A-Stars: A team which looks similar to CadArmy's of last season. Giggs has brought in the Frenchies who can do the job but as RSC is their priority there may be a lack of effort. 25% chance of rage disbanding.
8 Green Street Elite: Hulk's improved what Kevin left him but with the conference they are in I can't see many points coming their way, again with both the UK players in their team being ragey 30% chance of disbanding.
9 - The Muffin Stuffers: A very new team with players who haven't played RFL before, hopefully this time round Apple can stick with his team and they are active.
10 - Eagles United: Milik has got a challenge against him. RFL isn't his primary league and there are no big hitters in his team.
Well our reserves did beat Ragnarok 3-1 live on sky sports, no excuses.

15Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:14 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

Shaps wrote:1 - Fatality FC: sadly once again they have managed to improve their current squad, looks like there is no stopping them.
Well we did beat swag in a fs with BOLASIE in goal. and we didn't even play are best players! gg

16Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:54 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

friendlies don't mean nothing. swag fc > S.A.S

17Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:18 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

If you discount all the goals that have been scored to to me fucking up on our opponent's goal kicks, I think TH would have taken the title last season Laughing 

All I need to do is keep calm and not play myself and Bike Theives have this.

18Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:52 am

emile fai

This is true.

19Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:54 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

lies

20Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:54 am

emile fai

I don't think people understand the magnitude of Ren's fuck ups. srsly now.

21Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 am

Rénbeaudach

somalian 2 wrote:lies

defeats to Cadarmy and GSE become wins, defeat to Fatality becomes a draw; TH would take the title by two points.

22Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:30 am

Witsel

Last season is last season , if DC dint get defloss vs GSE we would of won title , all iknow is if Harlem Bike Thieves are going to be deadly season4 Wink

23Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:57 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Rénbeaudach wrote:
somalian 2 wrote:lies

defeats to Cadarmy and GSE become wins, defeat to Fatality becomes a draw; TH would take the title by two points.

draw v GSE becomes a win, ffc still beat TH

still won leeg gg noobs

24Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:58 am

opc

You know, if EU won all the games they lost then they'd have won the league Shocked

25Season 4 Table Predictions Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:12 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

lel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum