#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Referee Reports - Matchday 20

+8
cuc oein
Mr Shithead
Kony
Cockney Shithead
MidgetBoy1996
Sucks French bite
:-)
somalian 2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:00 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

i'd like hulk banned please

27Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:10 am

Asn

Jai wrote:i'd like hulk banned please
+1

28Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:39 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

★ HULK ★ wrote:SWAG FC 3-0 CADARMY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Calloway (OG) 15:00

O.giroud (s7pt) 16:46

Gotze 17:55

Few warning were given out at the end but good overall

[16:46] Gotze (Giroud) - not girouds goal :p no top goal scorer for you

29Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:53 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Asn wrote:
+1

+2

30Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:14 am

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

Tue 04/06/13 08:45 PM Fatality FC [FFC] vs The Bear Association [TBA]
Postponed match

Fatality FC 0-0 The Bear Association

Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Major Incidents: Nothing during the game but Soma seemed to get awfully angry after the match.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You can see Soma seems a bit pissed off that there was no final attack allowed at the end of the match and went on to accuse roni of closing the game room before the ref (Gotze) even finished the match, however, you can see that at around 28:55 on the replay Gotze writes "FINISH". I believe Soma then went on to abuse Gotze for this decision when, in my opinion, he should be respecting any decision the referee makes. Credit to Gotze for being a good referee and I can only apologise for Soma's behaviour.

31Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:18 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Jiminy Cricket wrote:Tue 04/06/13 08:45 PM Fatality FC [FFC] vs The Bear Association [TBA]
Postponed match

Major Incidents: Nothing during the game but Soma seemed to get awfully angry after the match.
You can see Soma seems a bit pissed off that there was no final attack allowed at the end of the match and went on to accuse roni of closing the game room before the ref (Gotze) even finished the match, however, you can see that at around 28:55 on the replay Gotze writes "FINISH". I believe Soma then went on to abuse Gotze for this decision when, in my opinion, he should be respecting any decision the referee makes. Credit to Gotze for being a good referee and I can only apologise for Soma's behaviour.

Saying finished during a final attack? LOL kl story bros dumb ass ref ass lickin his team m8s. and he wrote finished at 10:33, when he knows we was going to score. noty m8 nice cheating

note the fact that the host who was also their player, closed the room before we was gona score, even when the game wasn't paused. punishment surely lads

i demand a rematch

32Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:28 am

upto ref to give final attack or added time , so id there was nothing wrong with the referee's decision & how do you know you would of scored lol , i dont make final decisions but there is nothing wrong with this

33Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:29 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

Kony wrote:
Asn wrote:
+1

+2
+3

34Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:34 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Witsel wrote:upto ref to give final attack or added time , so id there was nothing wrong with the referee's decision & how do you know you would of scored lol , i dont make final decisions but there is nothing wrong with this

Nothing wrong? he ends the game during a final attack we was going to score. how is that fair? and don't talk about a ref decision. When we played swag FC and about the incident of them giving FP, the ref cadbury's said it was FP, so why wasn't FP given?

Last edited by somalian 2 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

35Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:34 am

DreamCatchers 0 - 0 Fatality FC

No major incidents - KEVINNOLAN was ref and then left 2 mins to go without a word , American come in and was ref for the remainder of the game , both myself & som2 was happy with that

DreamCatchers 50 shots Fatality 1 shot
70% - 30%

good game ffc

36Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:36 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Witsel wrote:DreamCatchers 0 - 0 Fatality FC

No major incidents - KEVINNOLAN was ref and then left 2 mins to go without a word , American come in and was ref for the remainder of the game , both myself & som2 was happy with that

DreamCatchers 50 shots Fatality 1 shot
              70%     -       30%

good game ffc

You didn't deserve to win cos i made sick saves Very Happy

37Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:57 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

Jiminy Cricket wrote:Tue 04/06/13 08:45 PM Fatality FC [FFC] vs The Bear Association [TBA]
Postponed match

I don't know whether or not Soma behaved like that, but what happened in the end is far from not being a major incident.

First of all, I understand that the ref is french (nothing against him, he didn't make any blatant mistake apart from this) and, from my experience, they don't do last attack in the French League, but this is RFL and last attack does exist. The exact same thing happened with Fatality FC in the CL when we played a french team, the only difference was that the score was 3-1, and not 0-0. Not that we didn't discuss with the admins, though.

You can clearly see from the recording that our attack starts at 10:28 and only after Kalajan is going far alone to the opposing goal does the ref say "finish" (with some TBA players even saying "time" before him). Don't start with "but he could've missed it!", you'd have to be an idiot to miss that, and even Trezegoal was supporting him, with only Kosc barely near to "defend".

I would have had nothing to complain about TBA, but closing the room immediatly after Kalajan is going alone also wasn't really something honorable to do.

This is an incident that determined the outcome of the match, had the last attack rule been applied and the score would have been 1-0 to us.
I sure hope the admins review this and, at the very least, a rematch should be played in case they don't think Kalajan going alone is a good enough reason to validate the goal.

38Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:16 am

So much hate, fite me irl u fucking overweight pussies. U freakin non-green nerds get beaten so hard at school u come here thinkin ur Cool cuz it's the only place where people cant call u autistic fuckbags, bunch of jim torbbets lmao im funny

39Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:16 am

So much hate, fite me irl u fucking overweight pussies. U freakin non-green nerds get beaten so hard at school u come here thinkin ur Cool cuz it's the only place where people cant call u autistic fuckbags, bunch of jim torbbets lmao im funny

40Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

If the ref let the game go on there would be an even bigger shitstorm from TBA protesting about the potential goal.

It takes a few seconds to type Finish as well, he was 3 seconds out - give him some credit.

Hardly fukin attack is it, final attack as far as the match in my opinion was TBA's attempt just before 10:30.

Didn't read pt's post yolo.

41Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:20 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

lol thats bare dodgy, all seems very very quick that 'finish' as fatality break out, you have one way where fatality get the goal and win the match and tba complain because the ref says game over or it doesnt count and fatality would say they scored

simple solution, stop the game at 10:00 errytime + give fata the goal

42Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:32 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Jai wrote:lol thats bare dodgy, all seems very very quick that 'finish' as fatality break out, you have one way where fatality get the goal and win the match and tba complain because the ref says game over or it doesnt count and fatality would say they scored

Either that or a replay. idc

43Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:48 am

Or you take the draw you never know if you would of scored.

44Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:09 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

mlfaijati wrote:If the ref let the game go on there would be an even bigger shitstorm from TBA protesting about the potential goal.

It takes a few seconds to type Finish as well, he was 3 seconds out - give him some credit.

Hardly fukin attack is it, final attack as far as the match in my opinion was TBA's attempt just before 10:30.

Not at all. Final attack is the attack that starts just before the ET ends, which in this case is ours. You never say "last attack" on an attack that ended before the given time, genious.

mlfaijati wrote:
Didn't read pt's post yolo.

How do you even want anyone to respect what you say if you don't even read what the person you're discussing with said?

Witsel wrote:Or you take the draw you never know if you would of scored.

I don't think even you could have missed that...

Jai wrote:lol thats bare dodgy, all seems very very quick that 'finish' as fatality break out, you have one way where fatality get the goal and win the match and tba complain because the ref says game over or it doesnt count and fatality would say they scored

Which is why I've proposed a replay. TBA will complain until the end of the season if our goal is validated. And I sure will if it isn't.

45Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:33 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

why is mlf admin

46Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:39 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

fuck knows he does fuck all

47Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Asn

Jai wrote:why is mlf admin
#jai4admin

48Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:57 am

emile fai

this place wouldnt exist with me yolo

49Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:07 am

PTJohe wrote:I don't think even you could have missed that...

yeah but everyone in FFC would off , 0-0 goodgame

50Referee Reports - Matchday 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:43 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Witsel wrote:

PTJohe wrote:I don't think even you could have missed that...

yeah but everyone in FFC would off , 0-0 goodgame

your player certainly missed an open goal, cut papier pls LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum