#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread

+14
Asn
somalian 2
skj
Polish sideman
cuc oein
Cockney Shithead
emile fai
Emo Twat
suck a penguin dick
Maestro
Mr Shithead
Kačaniklić
Kony
Fat Indian
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

What are your thoughts on the Flying Spaghetti Monster? (if you don't know who that is google it)

27DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:49 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

How many fingers, Dev?

28DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:42 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Why do you think you have been off form recently?
Will you always be in FFC?
Will you ever cut somalian 2?
What do you think of signorelli?
Which team has been the best this season? (discluding FFC)

29DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:52 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

biggest qt of rfl?

30DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:54 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Why is the UK just so good at intentional hax?

31DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Are you sad that you got forced out of team UK then we won it without you?

32DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:16 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

somalian 2 wrote:Are you sad that you got forced out of team UK then we won it without you?
peak

33DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:07 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Why do men have nipples?
What is the point of the funny bone?
Would you rather have a nipple-sized penis, or penis-sized nipples?
Would you rather have a girl with big tits & flat ass, or small tits & "damn, dats so fiine" ass?

Are you still doing this...?

34DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:10 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Who do you think is the player of the season of RFL?
What will you name your new team for season 4?
Name me some players that you will sign for your new team.
Your most embarrassing moment?

35DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:49 pm

NEEDS MORE QUESTIONS

36DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:43 pm

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

how did u like me and bola trolling you pretending to be skjold and iks and said we are joining your team? and bola put his mic on and u still thought it was skjold?

37DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

From a scale of 1-10 how do you rate Wildey's swag

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

38DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:33 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

^ lol

39DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:48 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

why did you bash your keyboard when kalajan missed a sitter?

what goes up but never comes down?

I have space but can't move, I can enter but cannot go in, i have keys but can't unlock any doors. What am i?

I run but i have no legs, wot am i?

A man was going to London and he met a woman. The woman had 7 cats, each cat had 7 baskets, and each basket contained 7 kittens. Woman, cats, baskets and kittens. How many people was going to London?

40DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:52 am

somalian 2 wrote:why did you bash your keyboard when kalajan missed a sitter?

I have space but can't move, I can enter but cannot go in, i have keys but can't unlock any doors. What am i?

A man was going to London and he met a woman. The woman had 7 cats, each cat had 7 baskets, and each basket contained 7 kittens. Woman, cats, baskets and kittens. How many people was going to London?

dunno

keyboard

nose

OWNAGE

41DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:55 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

3 of them wrong lool

42DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:06 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Number of people who have died in the world.

Keyboard

Refrigerator

you haven't provided us with enough information.

43DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

1 wrong smh and its for dev wdf

44DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:13 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

What's red and hairy?

Have you walked in on anyone masturbating?

How much do you weigh?

How tall are you?

45DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:26 pm

I DNT CARE BOUT UR FEELINGS DEV

46DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: DEVINURDOG's Q&A Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Calloway wrote:I DNT CARE BOUT UR FEELINGS DEV
WELL I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU NOT CARING.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum