#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Referee Reports - Matchday 5

+15
Mr Shithead
Kony
cuc oein
emile fai
Rénbeaudach
yung ahmad lion
pepsi
steeve
Cockney Shithead
Irish_Nightwish
Kačaniklić
skj
somalian 2
head up his derrière
MidgetBoy1996
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Referee Reports - Matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 5 Mon May 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Ivanovic wrote:
Shaps wrote:Ragnarok 0-2 The Bears Association

1st half: (Skjold Ref) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12:26 May Goal no assist
14:58 May Goal PROGBA assist- Samuel slips on a banana peel and lags with a 252 ping but has like 200 ping before hand. Goal Stands.
2nd Half: (Shaps Ref) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jai Clean Shit

Game Incidents
TBA fp'd a goal at 3:27 as Zach was sleeping. They then restarted the match for some reason
Have you decided the score-line for yourself? Skjold, who refereed the first half, said the score was just 1-0 to TBA prior to leaving, although he did say the 'goal' would be discussed amongst admins. I have screen-shots showing my ping, if needed - greater than the 250 stated above. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shut up Sam, it rained overnight so everyone had to deal with the slippery surface.

27Referee Reports - Matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 5 Mon May 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Oscar

Ivanovic wrote: I have screen-shots showing my ping, if needed - greater than the 250 stated above. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you want that i screen every time that i have a ping > 250 ? if yes u will have 10-15 screen by match; you were the only player with a high ping in the 2 room, me and may who are french had a better ping, it was ur connection the problem, and u had sub so if u lagged you should ask a sub. Moreover, we scored a 1st time and u restarted the match, and after u come here to try to delete one of our goals lol ? are u crazy ? u should be happy and stay quiet that we didn't say anything about your restart.

28Referee Reports - Matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 5 Mon May 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

it was probs just a little ping rise. nothing to worry about. anyways in the game there is always a part where you get a little higher ping bus samuel is just going over the top.

29Referee Reports - Matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 5 Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Ivanovic wrote:

14:58 May Goal PROGBA assist- Samuel slips on a banana peel and lags with a 252 ping but has like 200 ping before hand. Goal Stands.

Jai Clean Shit

Game Incidents
TBA fp'd a goal at 3:27 as Zach was sleeping. They then restarted the match for some reason
Have you decided the score-line for yourself? Skjold, who refereed the first half, said the score was just 1-0 to TBA prior to leaving, although he did say the 'goal' would be discussed amongst admins. I have screen-shots showing my ping, if needed - greater than the 250 stated above. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why the fuck do you have youtube open obviously your going to lag ur fucking tabbing i fucking swear things like this makes me wonder why r u retrds in da world FOR FUCK SAKE

30Referee Reports - Matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 5 Tue May 07, 2013 2:24 am

Oscar

Loooooool nice see kony !

31Referee Reports - Matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 5 Tue May 07, 2013 3:04 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Ivanovic wrote:

Jai Clean Shit

Game Incidents

you have a tab open, and you still complain about lag, idk anymore

32Referee Reports - Matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 5 Tue May 07, 2013 3:06 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Witsel. wrote:
Cadburys wrote:
Dream Catchers DreamCatchers 0 - 7 Eagles United Eagles United

Replay Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Goals:
2:51 [3:52] Kouki (own goal)
5:31 [6:39] lr16 (Lee)
16:35 [22:44] AM-99 (Lee)**
17:28 [23:56] Chillmaz (own goal)
18:08 [24:51] AM-99 (AK58)
20:40 [27:32] Kouki (own goal)
20:57 [27:46] DraTo (own goal)

**Good interception and 1-2.

Cleansheets:
AM99 told me to give the cleansheet to asdead.

Yellow cards:
Asdead got yellow card for talking whilst in spectators and calling me a retard
Taylor Swift <3 got a yellow card for joining the room continuously after being told not to several times since EU already had a sub.

Incidents:
DC had 3 players at the start of kick off (match was running late)
DraTo banned his own player during game. He didn't need a reason apparently.
Towards the end DC gave up and scored two clear deliberate own goals. Admins can decide whether the goals stand and if the players should be punished for scoring own goals on purpose.

what the fuck are use doing?
Serious shit im so fucking pissed off
i gave you's DreamCatchers instead of Disbanding the club?
and You's go and Disrespect the league and ruin the games?

Pft i was thinking of Rejoining the league
but this sort of immature behavior shows me why i should not.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

33Referee Reports - Matchday 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 5 Tue May 07, 2013 4:46 am

pepsi

pepsi

[quote="Ivanovic"][quote="Shaps"]Ragnarok 0-2 The Bears Association

DIS KID IS MAD SAW MY PING? 300 - 500 smh but most time 200 - 100 XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum