#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Every team has their own Arena

+3
kouki
skj
Emo Twat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Every team has their own Arena Empty Every team has their own Arena Wed May 01, 2013 2:30 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

I don't know if its possible so lets leave it to Kouki Wink

Each of the team would have their own Pitch (Arena) This could be done by:
1) The ball colour
2) The lines which at the minute are white could be changed into the colour the team has as their name on the chatbox.

The team that would be playing on their own arena could be easily done by, let me explain it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These up there are the next matches coming up, The team that would play on their arena are the first one on the line so in those matches the following teams would play on their own arena:
CadArmy
Swag FC
Tekkerslovakia

Hope it could work out, anyway, Apple out.

2Every team has their own Arena Empty Re: Every team has their own Arena Wed May 01, 2013 2:43 am

skj

skj

This has already been suggested by myself and is too time consuming unless kouki is up for it which I doubt.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

3Every team has their own Arena Empty Re: Every team has their own Arena Wed May 01, 2013 7:36 am

kouki

kouki

I get the feeling that it would be too easy to cheat / make an "update" for their own arena giving them an unfair advantage that may not be discovered. Obviously I'd make them all the same, but would be hard to keep track of who's done what, as I presume only the host team would have their own map...

Coloured lines also seem a bit tacky tbh

4Every team has their own Arena Empty Re: Every team has their own Arena Wed May 01, 2013 10:18 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

i love ur ideas but i think what u could do is!! edit this for each persons team name and then the captains and there team can store each persons name map! so when the home side play they put their map on!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Every team has their own Arena Empty Re: Every team has their own Arena Sat May 04, 2013 1:25 am

lol gaston

lol gaston

Asn ur famous m8 now

6Every team has their own Arena Empty Re: Every team has their own Arena Sat May 04, 2013 3:53 am

Asn

iknow Very Happy

7Every team has their own Arena Empty Re: Every team has their own Arena Sat May 04, 2013 6:15 am

Lewandowski (KARL)

Ragnorak
Ragnorak

would be amazing tbh...

if every pitch could have slightly different ballspeeds it would be hilarious, make it more realistic too XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum