#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

good bye forever

+12
Rénbeaudach
Cockney Shithead
м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™
Fat Indian
Emo Twat
skj
Fab
Kačaniklić
emile fai
HDF3™
Treninho
1# SHM
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

We put no blame on zoff during the game, he rage quit on his own with no provoking. And when you're 1-0 down with 7 minutes left you dont want your goalkeeper in the box yet, its too early. I apologise for what I said but there is a reason why he had to change his username from one forum to the next...

27good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:45 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

ZOFF might not be the best player in the world, but he's probably the most loyal and most dedicated to a team. whereas many top players don't really care for the teams they play for. in fairness im not that loyal to teams unless im the cap. Smile

28good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:52 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Dedicated and loyal?? He rage quit half way through his first match!!!

29good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:26 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Kacaniklic wrote:Dedicated and loyal?? He rage quit half way through his first match!!!

He know he would be punished and thrown out of the squad , he was under alot of presssure which all of you can't understand

30good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Good players thrive under pressure Wink

31good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:27 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

couldn't be asked to make a new topic.
So I'm just gonna follow the path of Zoff and say I will be leaving this league.
No reason for me to continue really...

32good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:32 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Cadburys wrote:couldn't be asked to make a new topic.
So I'm just gonna follow the path of Zoff and say I will be leaving this league.
No reason for me to continue really...

Really ? Why don't you just leave this team and start all over again ? A team should not put you down to do this , you don't deserve it ! Just Cut yourself and continue playing RF , please man ! Alot of people are leaving because of their teams and pressure man , You are promising . If i would have any more team spaces i would get you as quick as possible man ! please dont leave !

33good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

don't understand why people leave just because there team are flopping. It's been only 3 games fuck sake, stop giving up and fuckin carry on, anything can happen wdf

34good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:53 am

HDF3™

HDF3™

somalian 2 wrote:don't understand why people leave just because there team are flopping. It's been only 3 games fuck sake, stop giving up and fuckin carry on, anything can happen wdf

THANK YOU

35good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

As an additional point, there can only be one winner.... if we lose, it doesn't exactly affect any part of my life. I play for fun and to know other Haxball players, play with dignity and lose with grace.

36good bye forever - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye forever Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Irish_Nightwish wrote:As an additional point, there can only be one winner.... if we lose, it doesn't exactly affect any part of my life. I play for fun and to know other Haxball players, play with dignity and lose with grace.

Well said nightwish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum