#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC.

+12
Emo Twat
KOSOVO IS SERBIA
Fucking Windbag
☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮
Irish_Nightwish
cuc oein
<º)))<
Fat Indian
Mr Shithead
skj
somalian 2
emile fai
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:42 am

It's been a good run, but recently I've become stressed and agitated in my work that I do. I've been constantly bombarding my team with moaning and constant bickering about how bad their performance is, probably demotivating them from playing RFL. In the near future, I can see this having an effect on the morale in my team and of our chances in the league.

I cannot think clearly anymore in how I approach games and this has all lead me to making this decision. For now, I will become a normal player and will give captaincy to PTJohe, since Somalian will possibly quit.

I hope I can get over this feeling and once again become captain for this beautiful team..

-Devin

2I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

cya next week

you are right - people don't enjoy their hax under you, @ TH and other teams it's more relaxed and we just have more fun with it. I guess it's ''big'' of you to step down but if you do decide to return soon then you'll end up looking worse, your choice.

3I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:46 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

ffs...fam

4I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:48 am

mlfaijati wrote:cya next week

you are right - people don't enjoy their hax under you, @ TH and other teams it's more relaxed and we just have more fun with it. I guess it's ''big'' of you to step down but if you do decide to return soon then you'll end up looking worse, your choice.

I don't care what people in other teams think of me. All I care about is my team mates in this situation. I do wish to captain FFC again in the future when I've gotten over this and I'm feeling better about this.

5I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:49 am

skj

skj

Pelicans making captains quit since 2k13 pce out.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

6I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:51 am

Skjöld. wrote:Pelicans making captains quit since 2k13 pce out.

Bit bold of you, even though we did beat you 1-0. Don't make yourself sound more of an influence than you are, since your team has nothing to do with this.

7I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 am

skj

skj

DEVINURDOG wrote:
Skjöld. wrote:Pelicans making captains quit since 2k13 pce out.

Bit bold of you, even though we did beat you 1-0. Don't make yourself sound more of an influence than you are, since your team has nothing to do with this.

Dev bare mad, we made him hit his desk, l0l waht a fagt.

8I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:58 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

sorry to hear glhf

Last edited by Shaps on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

9I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 am

skj

skj

I am sorry for my immature remarks, I love you really dev and I hope you're doing this for a good reason. Have fun not captaining x

10I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 am

Fat Indian

Fat Indian
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars

Devin, I'm disappointed. Even if you are stressed or anyfing like that emotional stressed blah blah. You should carry on you're a good captain. FIGHT! we don't wanna lose a good cap Sad

11I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:16 am

Skjöld. wrote:I am sorry for my immature remarks, I love you really dev and I hope you're doing this for a good reason. Have fun not captaining x

I will.

12I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:41 am

<º)))<

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

Dev, as I said u in private, rethink. U have been the best cap FFC can have.

13I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:30 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Are you on the blob?

14I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

Don't be so hard on yourself man, this league is only for shits and giggles. You are a great captain and admin while we are at it. You just need to escape once in a while and let your VC take over if you can't handle it at the moment. Naturally as Captains, we expect the best from our players but everyone is only human. I'm sure you can agree that a competitive league this season compared to a two legged race between yourselves and TH last season is more suitable for everyone and you should enjoy the new challenges expected. Just enjoy the experience in general and don't overwhelm yourself,if so, please give yourself a day off and enjoy your teamates company alone.

15I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 pm

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

Irish_Nightwish wrote:Don't be so hard on yourself man, this league is only for shits and giggles. You are a great captain and admin while we are at it. You just need to escape once in a while and let your VC take over if you can't handle it at the moment. Naturally as Captains, we expect the best from our players but everyone is only human. I'm sure you can agree that a competitive league this season compared to a two legged race between yourselves and TH last season is more suitable for everyone and you should enjoy the new challenges expected. Just enjoy the experience in general and don't overwhelm yourself,if so, please give yourself a day off and enjoy your teamates company alone.

couldn't have said it better myself!!! this league expect it to be the most exciting and challenging yet to come Razz..good luck all <33

16I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:28 pm

emile fai

srs stay on as captain, TH want a challenge ffs

17I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Fucking Windbag

#frez4admin ye

18I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:51 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

mlfaijati wrote:srs stay on as captain, TH want a challenge ffs

don't worry ye, same players are still in FFC Wink

19I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

lol mlf you're such a faggot

and dev lol m8 u gay

20I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:37 am

lr16 wrote:lol mlf you're such a faggot

and dev lol m8 u gay

Your hate is my comedy.

21I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:49 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Would be a big waste for you to leave, In my opinion you are the best captain in this league as you proved that from the mistakes of previous captain you still brought FFC to the top and you impressed me much when i saw that. Hopefully you comeback someday. Goodluck in Real life.

22I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:07 am

Apple wrote:Would be a big waste for you to leave, In my opinion you are the best captain in this league as you proved that from the mistakes of previous captain you still brought FFC to the top and you impressed me much when i saw that. Hopefully you comeback someday. Goodluck in Real life.

I'm not leaving RFL or haxball loool, just taking a break from captaincy.

23I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:33 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

DEVINURDOG wrote:
Apple wrote:Would be a big waste for you to leave, In my opinion you are the best captain in this league as you proved that from the mistakes of previous captain you still brought FFC to the top and you impressed me much when i saw that. Hopefully you comeback someday. Goodluck in Real life.

Would be a big waste for you to leave the Captaincy for good.

24I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:43 am

Apple wrote:
DEVINURDOG wrote:

Would be a big waste for you to leave the Captaincy for good.

dw, I'll be back and running soon.

25I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Empty Re: I hereby, resign as Captain of FFC. Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:44 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Probs the gayest thread on a haxball forum in 2k13

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum