#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The French nearest of Great Britain..

+2
Thuram
Ibrahim Toraman
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The French nearest of Great Britain.. Empty The French nearest of Great Britain.. Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:43 am

Ibrahim Toraman

Ibrahim Toraman

Hey everybody! Like you see, my pseudo is "Ibrahim Toraman" tribute to the Besiktas player. But I'm french, and don't have any Turkish origin. I'm 15, and I lived in little Britain ^^

About real soccer, I'm member of french community. I'm not exceptionnal player, maybe because I play only for fun... And I can play defensor or Midfielder Wink

Proud to be a member of this community Smile

Thuram

hey ibra

really good player, captains sign him up

Last edited by Thuram on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Yoo, welcome to RFL and enjoy your stay xD

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

Best advice
Stay active on the Chatroom, it really helps you find advertisement for finding a team.

Maestro

Irish_Nightwish wrote:Best advice
Stay active on the Chatroom, it really helps you find advertisement for finding a team.

Accutly pm all owner for any pos they need Very Happy

http://haxball.com

6The French nearest of Great Britain.. Empty Re: The French nearest of Great Britain.. Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:52 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

i want to ask u what is ur history with rfl? how long u been playing it? ...asking to know how gd u r

Ibrahim Toraman

Ibrahim Toraman

Hum... I play RF since 6months, maybe a little bit more. I'm not a top player, but I think I've correct lvl... But it's not me who must judge :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum