#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signing, Trading & Cuts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Signing, Trading & Cuts Empty Signing, Trading & Cuts Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 am

Post here if you wish to sign, trade or cut a player.

Signing rules: The player must be on the player registration list and not part of any other team. Your team also can't currently have more players than the limit. The free agent must also agree to join your team.

Trading rules: Both captains must agree. The player(s) must also agree (they can go back to being a free agent if they are not wanted by the club)

Dropping rules: The player must have played a minimum of 2 fixtures for the club. This does not apply in special circumstances, for example the player not being active or behaving inappropriately. In this case please inform me here or send me a PM (Private Message). The player can also be dropped if they want to leave the team themselves, however they must say so here.

NOTE: There are NO limits in off-season! Also, 'The Real Football Association' would like to thank HCAFC for allowing permission to use the above from his website.

2Signing, Trading & Cuts Empty Re: Signing, Trading & Cuts Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:57 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Can I please Sign Irish_Nightwish and Wildpunnet?
[TMS]Apple

3Signing, Trading & Cuts Empty Re: Signing, Trading & Cuts Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:00 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Can I please ask the following players if they would like to join Super Fulham:
Santi Cazorla
HDz
Wild
Arctic
Rénbeaudach
Van Persie
Jiminy Cricket

Cheers,
Kaca

Last edited by Kacaniklic on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

4Signing, Trading & Cuts Empty Re: Signing, Trading & Cuts Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

Can you make your own topics for signing/cutting

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum