#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

league table predictions and review

+10
hmmm
Treninho
Emo Twat
Kačaniklić
somalian 2
Fab
emile fai
skj
м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™
and I'm a man
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:23 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Kacaniklic wrote:You keep saying SF signed your 'rejects' but you didn't drop them for haxball reasons, you dropped them because you have the urge to sign every bloody free agent on the forum!!! You've cut quite a few players and I've only signed a couple of them. So, when you keep saying SF is made up of rejects, try and get your facts straight!

no the players in my squad now where not in the free agency, we brought them to this site, the reason i cut them as they wheren't good enough for my starting 4 and didnt jell with the team. also they kept complaining when they where not in starting team, because better players where in their position.
my original team was shit, and i only hoped for 5th that team, but now im gunning for the title, as we have one of the best build up play in the league, if we improve our defending, and finishing we'll have a shot. Smile

x

27league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:29 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

Apple. wrote:Look , its a prediction , you didn't dominate us on friendly , i don't even think about that friendly as a friendly , for me it was 0-0 because my arrows didn't work properly and you still scored when they did their drama . Also we were plating like 3v2 because wild had a bad ping . Lastly , Yes this is MY prediction , you had your own , i explained why i think LH will be at this position so you should just leave it . I'm happy with my predictions

but im getting frustrated with people underestimated my team, we where shit, but i completely changed the sqaud, now we have players who are just as good as the players in total hax and cog, and we also use ts like total hax, we have a channel in the Ajhax channel. Smile

oh don't how could you complain about ping, you where host, and dev and i where dragging everywhere, we had bad ping as well you know. Smile

Last edited by s.signorelli on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

28league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:38 am

Fab

League Winner TotalHax others fight for the second place yeh.
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

29league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 am

HDF3™

HDF3™

1. Total Hax
2. The Muffin Stuffers
3. Class on Grass
4. Super Fulham
5. Lion Hearts
6. Haxball Mafia

30league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:19 am

м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™

Tom wrote:1. Total Hax
2. The Muffin Stuffers
3. Class on Grass
4. Lion Hearts
5. Super Fulham
6. Haxball Mafia
Changed

31league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:33 pm

After a bit of the league has been played, my prediction is.

1. Total Hax
Great team, unbeaten
2. Class on Grass

Unlucky against SF, strong team especially in attack and produced a top class performance against HM but Carlos was in top form
3. The Muffin Stuffers
Started the season amazingly, think they'll fall near the end though
4. Super Fulham
Great team, just weak in defence
5. Arsenal C Team
Good team, but they haven't gelled
6. Haxball Mafia
Fair play to Kev for putting a team together in such short time but theres no togetherness in their team

32league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:20 am

Treninho

Treninho

Calloway wrote:After a bit of the league has been played, my prediction is.

1. Total Hax
Great team, unbeaten
2. Class on Grass

Unlucky against SF, strong team especially in attack and produced a top class performance against HM but Carlos was in top form
3. The Muffin Stuffers
4. Super Fulham
5. Arsenal C Team
6. Haxball Mafia
Fair play to Kev for putting a team together in such short time but theres no togetherness in their team

This is one of the best prediction i have seen

33league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:24 am

[SF]Trenotelli wrote:

1. Total Hax
Great team, unbeaten
2. Class on Grass

3. The Muffin Stuffers
4. Super Fulham
5. Arsenal C Team
6. Haxball Mafia

<3

34league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:26 am

Fab

[SF]Trenotelli wrote:

1. Total Hax
Great team, unbeaten
2. Class on Grass

3. The Muffin Stuffers
4. Super Fulham
5. Arsenal C Team
6. Haxball Mafia

not the best, but good scratch

35league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:30 am

Fat Indian

Fat Indian
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars

A very sexy prediction Callo <3

36league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 am

ty bby ily

37league table predictions and review - Page 2 Empty Re: league table predictions and review Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:50 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

1. Total Hax
Great team, unbeaten
2. Class on Grass

3. The Muffin Stuffers
4. Super Fulham
5. Arsenal C Team
6. Haxball Mafia

correction Arsenal C Team, great team, cant score to save their lives. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum