#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACT sign Samuel and cut Milik Cazorla

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACT sign Samuel and cut Milik Cazorla Empty ACT sign Samuel and cut Milik Cazorla Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:13 am

Milik, you were a loyal member of ACT and I appreciate that. But I'm worried that you won't get as much game time due to the calliber or the other players. Sorry Sad

But making his debut is sam! Welcome to the club.

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Samuel in hot pursuit of his dream to have played for all eight league clubs, I see.

Confirmed. I wholeheartedly appreciate the time and support ‘The Bear Association’ has supplied me with over the last five-to-six weeks whilst a member of their ranks. I’m positive TBA will find a replacement more than suitable to replace me, having already secured a place in the semi-finals of the RFL cup, an accolade to be proud of, I’m sure their season will live up expectations granted the team’s healthy environment keeps on progressing. I hope Jiminy Cricket, who will be moving into a player-based role as opposed to just being a manger, finds more liking to the latter half of his season than he has done at times of late… Whilst I’m looking forward to playing with a new group of players at the Fatality, the re-named Arsenal C Team, I’m partly saddened to part with Kosc, Wildeh and the many other fantastic players this team has. Please note, as a sign of respect, I have ruled myself out from playing against TBA from both the league and the cup. Thank you.

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

lol samuel

fort u was better @ dev

mlfaijati wrote:lol samuel

fort u was better @ dev

If you think I "chatted" him up in any way, you'd be wrong. You can ask Samuel himself. It was his decision to join my team and I didn't influence that in any way, shape or form.

skj

skj

>Signing Samuel, smh dev you stooped so slow dis time.. confirmed

nothing against you traitor sam :>

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum