#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rule Breaking

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rule Breaking Empty Rule Breaking Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:06 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Ragnarok host a private room and Tren decides he's hardcore and breaks the rules. Shocking display of respect.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Rule Breaking Empty Re: Rule Breaking Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:13 am

Treninho

Treninho

proof? Lol cadb are u stupid? Everyone can make that even i can host my own room log in as a shaps and say ahha i am cadb init? So can t see the point, find proof and then speak aright? Just wanna get me in trouble silly cunt

3Rule Breaking Empty Re: Rule Breaking Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:48 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Well I'm not the kind of guy who would intentionally try and ban someone. Even if I would why would it be you? You are no threat to me. What pisses me off is that you joined before and was kicked, then joined back moments later posing to be vaqq. Shaps joined our room and left immediately with no fuss, don't understand why you have to be so childish and impersonate others. I'm only doing this to reinforce the rules and to show that actions do have consequences, it may not have mattered in this situations but it needs to be brought up so that people like you don't do it again. If you don't get any punishment then it's just going to make it look like anyone can impersonate and no punishments will be handed out.

4Rule Breaking Empty Re: Rule Breaking Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:11 am

Treninho

Treninho

Cadburys wrote:Well I'm not the kind of guy who would intentionally try and ban someone. Even if I would why would it be you? You are no threat to me. What pisses me off is that you joined before and was kicked, then joined back moments later posing to be vaqq. Shaps joined our room and left immediately with no fuss, don't understand why you have to be so childish and impersonate others. I'm only doing this to reinforce the rules and to show that actions do have consequences, it may not have mattered in this situations but it needs to be brought up so that people like you don't do it again. If you don't get any punishment then it's just going to make it look like anyone can impersonate and no punishments will be handed out.

OMG not saying it was you ,tbh i don t even knew it that vaqq is in roks. I Remember last season many copies of buttner(now skjold),someone faked apple in the leageu one of the biggest reason why league closed.Two copies of wowtomis in today friendly(Bants vs cog ).If you are not believing me it's your problem.Thats why sometimes i hate hax for that.It will be better if you will be allowed to have your own nickname,and register yourself.Ok Iwas in that room once but my nickname was treninho , u kicked me and then i join calloway's room i think, or somebody's else one not sure.If you don t like me just leave me alone .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum