#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Referee Applications

+6
somalian 2
Cockney Shithead
kouki
iks
emile fai
skj
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Referee Applications  Empty Referee Applications Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 am

skj

skj

Well as the first season had a few bad referee mistakes etc we have decided to host an application for you to be a referee next season so that people can see you're a trusted referee.
Follow this template below to apply for the role of a referee;

Name:
Experience:
Availability on Match days:
Why should we choose you?:

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

2Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:05 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

I will be available as a backup, but only a backup as I am often busy and my experience as an actual ref is limited.

I didn't use the template, because fuck the police.

3Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

Name: iks
Experience: Ref in season 1
Availability on Match days: Most matchdays
Why should we choose you?: Was ref in many games, and most of the games went smoothly without trouble, and both sides were happy with my decisions.

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

4Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:24 am

kouki

kouki

Name: kouki

Experience: No official RF experience, other refs have always been sorted. However I'm often assigned position of "ref" in the pub rooms, even when I'm playing, which I believe is partly because of my unbiased approach even if it disadvantages my own team.

Availability on Match days: Available all match days (tuesday only 7 onwards).

Why should we choose you?: I believe I am reliable and honest, and good at making snap judgements. Many a time I've had people telling me that I'm wrong, only to watch back on the super slow-mo replay and be vindicated. I will be fair, but strict, and I believe I have a good enough understanding of both RF and the real game to know when to play advantage, overtime etc. I play RF most days too, which also helps with judging the run of the ball and who took the last touch from many games of experience. My final point: I usually have one of the lowest pings in the room - a low ping is essential for reffing well.

P.S. Will be working on the official ref handbook soon to ensure consistency between all refs

5Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:56 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Name: Beninho
Experience: Refereed a couple of games before.
Availability on Match days: Always.
Why should we choose you?: I'm impartial, and I've never had any complaints towards me.

6Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Somalian 2

I would like to be a ref because i Have good vision, I am always fair and my decisions are correct.

Everyday!

7Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:51 am

Name: Arctic
Experience: I am the current captain in Haxball Galaxy and won the leeg unbeaton and i believe i am am trustworthy with my power, I also use to play in Class on green and i was in the last uk 21 4v4 (proper 4v4). I am also in 1st division on FM with the team i currently play for is 4th so ye I am GOD
Availability on Match days: ye
Why should we choose you?:cuz of ma experience and honesty and i am also admin in galaxy so i can be trusted with power on forum and galaxy ts Wink

8Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:27 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Name: Kačaniklić
Experience: A few games last season, and a Level 1 FA Refereeing course qualification
Availability on Match days: All always available
Why should we choose you?: I'm a trustworthy and fair guy with a good football brain. I'm 100% for fair play and will not shy away from tough sending off calls.
Kaca

9Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 am

Karl

Tuesdays and Saturdays, unless it is like like 8:45 onwards on saturday

Experience: I was a heroic referee in Season one, i made some of the best decisions, and I think i can create more controversy in season 2 ;D

Why should u choose me: Because i am dedicated and I am not bias in any way what-so-ever Wink

10Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 am

Name:Witsel
Experience: had no experience but would like to ref , im honest and fair and im also a cap for DreamCatchers and would like to have a chance to have Experience
Availability on Match days: Anyday when needed
Why should we choose you?: i think use should choose me because im honest , reliable and fair with decisions also would like to take part and get some experience.

thanks <3

Last edited by WitselBurger. on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 am

HDF3™

HDF3™

Name:HDF3
Experience:In rooms on Haxball
Availability on Match days:when ever needed
Why should we choose you:I'm fair, always in the mood for things and I will send someone off for swearing Warnings will be submited to players I'm as fair as you want me to be

HDF3

12Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 am

Hey everyone! Thanks for you applications, keep them coming. I think we'll announce a deadline soon. A couple of you will be asked to referee tonight if it suits you. I might as well apply too...

Name: Samuel. Experience: I've refereed numerous matches in pre-season friendlies, showing both my capability and vision to do so. Availability on Match days: Most likely always.
Why should we choose you?: As stated above, there were little-to-no problems at all during my twenty minutes of fame. I'm positive I can keep the same consistency throughout the next season and beyond - I can also moderate in league rooms if there's a problem to be sorted out.

13Referee Applications  Empty Re: Referee Applications Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 pm

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Name: Cadburys
Experience: None
Why: I am pretty devoted to this forum and I'm all for reinforcing the rules. I'll also make sure that referee reports are put up fairly quickly and are as accurate as can be. :p

14Referee Applications  Empty Accept me? Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:39 am

I mean what I say

Name:GReddy
Experience:None, but you have to start somewhere or another Razz
Availability on Match days:I will be available on all matchdays, present on chat and ts
Why should we choose you?:Although I may not show it, I am mature and will rule with my head not my heart so I stay completely unbiased. I can also make quick judgements and will listen to both sides If a dispute crops up. Is that good enough? Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum