#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HERE COMES THE BOOM! HERE COMES THE NOOB!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

Guess who's back, back again NOOB s back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,Guess who's back. Guess who's back?
HELLO BOYYYSSS!!! AM BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

That’s right! Noob is back babe!
After spending a moth of meditation in Cyprus learning all sorts of new skills and tricks, mastering jujitsu zimbitsou kunfitsou and noobitsu! As well as mastering the force of the jedis I have come back stronger hungrier and ready to feed on your cries! Ima show you, how great I am. I have wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail. All you chumps are gonna bow when I whoop him, all of you, I know you got him, I know youve got him picked, but the mans in trouble, Ima show you how great I am.”
You will go one on one with the Great One!

1 noob! Me! ):@

Ps.^ that’s my signature^

Go back to cyprus, you're drunk.

skj

skj

DEVINURD0G wrote:Go back to cyprus, you're drunk.
Isnt he always drunk?

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

Sad so much dislike! its my fault i carE! TY FOR THOSE WHO WELCOME ME BACK! FUCK THE REST! PIECE!

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Welcome back noob! Smile

☮️ ☆ noob ☆ ☮️ wrote:Sad so much dislike! its my fault i carE! TY FOR THOSE WHO WELCOME ME BACK! FUCK THE REST! PIECE!

You could've just said "Hey guys, I'm back from my holiday. How are you all?" instead of going full retard. Think the night life got to you.

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

DEVINURD0G wrote:
☮️ ☆ noob ☆ ☮️ wrote:Sad so much dislike! its my fault i carE! TY FOR THOSE WHO WELCOME ME BACK! FUCK THE REST! PIECE!

You could've just said "Hey guys, I'm back from my holiday. How are you all?" instead of going full retard. Think the night life got to you.

or youd act mature and nice instead like a smart ass!or you could have just totally ignore my post. no one forced you to read it bro! am just glad i came back to play !

☮️ ☆ noob ☆ ☮️ wrote:
DEVINURD0G wrote:

or youd act mature and nice instead like a smart ass!or you could have just totally ignore my post. no one forced you to read it bro! am just glad i came back to play !

I'm just glad you decided to go to SF and not ACT.

#shhh

Hi Noob, I heard good things about you from my brother , I wish you luck in your future career in this league. Dont listen to Devin Very Happy

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

whos ur bro man Smile ?and ty <3

#shhh

Apple is my brother

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

aaa nice ty both of u for ur kind words! <3

Fat Indian

Fat Indian
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars

Welcome back Noobie! <3 Missed you but I do agree that you had a little too much to drink in Cyprus and you've gone a bit crazy ahah joke <3 Welcome back good luck this season! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum