#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cut Jiminy Cricket

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cut Jiminy Cricket Empty Cut Jiminy Cricket Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:38 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Well if he wants to be captain he obviously doesn't want to be at SF. Good luck to him, still a good guy and player.

2Cut Jiminy Cricket Empty Re: Cut Jiminy Cricket Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

Beninho1 wrote:Well if he wants to be captain he obviously doesn't want to be at SF. Good luck to him, still a good guy and player.

:O...did u ask him? maybe he just wants to c what his options are man! dont make rush decisions . he is a great guy and devoted to his team what ever team that is !

3Cut Jiminy Cricket Empty Re: Cut Jiminy Cricket Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:36 am

:-)

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

If I'm not mistaken, didn't you apply for captaincy too? So you didn't want to be at SF either? When I saw you got captaincy for SF, I thought I'd just apply for captaincy because I'd like to captain a team and will take the opportunity if I get it, not because I don't want to be at SF.

4Cut Jiminy Cricket Empty Re: Cut Jiminy Cricket Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:40 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

I didn't know Kaca wanted me to take over as captain, so I had a change of heart afterwards. I sort of regret putting this as you're a good player. If you want to stay then I can keep you, but I was a bit of a dick so if you say no that's fine.

5Cut Jiminy Cricket Empty Re: Cut Jiminy Cricket Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:49 am

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

I would like to stay but I'm just saying if I get captain I will take it so it's up to you really if you're willing to wait or not, but don't get me wrong, I'd be more than happy to stay.

6Cut Jiminy Cricket Empty Re: Cut Jiminy Cricket Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:06 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Happy this happened really, I handled this awfully and won't do this again. I'd love to keep you man. If you get captaincy though then fair enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum