#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONTRACT FINISHED WITH TMS!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CONTRACT FINISHED WITH TMS!  Empty CONTRACT FINISHED WITH TMS! Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:37 pm

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

so as i have said before joining this great club, i was gona play for TMS for 1 season.
Now that the contract has finished i would like to say that am a free agent again and ready to be signed by any other team .
Position DM!

I would like to thank TMS for all the great memories we went through and be looking to play u guys on the field Wink <3 u all and ty!
TMS U WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART AND MY TRUE CLUB!
AND APPLE! TY for everything man! u r the captain / leader and manager of the season for me!

2CONTRACT FINISHED WITH TMS!  Empty Re: CONTRACT FINISHED WITH TMS! Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Thanks noob , I wish you luck and the same good memories in another club Wink Cya sometime !

3CONTRACT FINISHED WITH TMS!  Empty Re: CONTRACT FINISHED WITH TMS! Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:47 am

Treninho

Treninho

I don't wanna make another post.

I am leaving Super Fulham,just wanna try something different thank yOU for all games,i wish beninho and al sf all best and win the league NEXT SEASON:) Kacan were great captain ,i know is very hard to be captain cos you have personal life stuff like that.

SEE YA LADS:) Arrow I love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]